Ariba Contract Management Support
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Expertise and fluency in SAP Ariba Contracts, SAP Ariba Contract Authoring
- E2E knowledge about CLM (Contract Lifecycle Management)
- Strong commercial understanding, savvy with contracting process and contracting language, able to apply commercial clauses to particular situations, able to judge when Legal department is required, understanding commercial/legal implications of the contractual clauses
- Very good negotiation and communication skills
- Ability to work with different cultures, geographies, attention to details
What duties will help you grow?
- Performing tenders (offers) evaluation process against evaluation criteria and normalized pricing, identifying strengths and weaknesses of each proposed offer/solution
- Supporting customer buyers with advice and best practices in e-tendering process to achieve maximum outcomes (financial savings)
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
• Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
• NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
• We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
• Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
• Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
• Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
• Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
• Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
• Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. One of our units is Business Services created by extraordinary people who provide solutions to our international clients in areas such as HR, Finance & Accounting, Supply Chain or Business Transformation.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: https://youtu.be/K8v_UJ7CH8c
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).