Senior Service Delivery Manager
Recruitment process for this position and onboarding trainings are conducted online.
What do you need to start?
- Executive presence - able to work effectively with business stakeholders and become a trusted sparring partner
- Strong communication and facilitation skills - able to clearly communicate information to the business leadership and collect relevant feedback
- Leadership - able to provide direction to Group IT service delivery teams
- Digital Understanding - clear understanding of what it means to be a digital business to support Capgemini's transformation
- Building Bridges - Improving the cooperation between business and IT and positively influence the mindset within both organizations
What duties will help you grow?
- Develop and maintain a constructive relationship with business stakeholders
- Collaborate with the IT Business Partners for Europe, to ensure business leadership is adequately and consistently supported
- Gain a thorough understanding of business goals, strategies and challenges, and be able to identify value added IT services that support the growth and profitability of the business
- Ensure that business stakeholders are informed timely and accurately of available Group IT services and planned developments / initiatives
- Advocate for Group IT and coordinate the deployment of new services
- Manage stakeholder escalations regarding issues with IT services
- Identify synergies between business and Group IT services, looking for mutually beneficial opportunities.
- Identify cost savings for both Group IT and the business
- Support accounts and bids in the business organization where required
- Maintain a constructive network within the Group IT organization
What have we prepared for you?
Personal and professional development:
- Development programs, external courses, education & certificates co-funding
- NEXT platform with free access to Pluralsight, TED talks, Coursera materials, and virtual trainings: Excel, VBA, RPA, customer care and more.
Our legendary atmosphere:
- We don't have a rigid dress code, but what we do have are awesome communities (e. g OUTfront, Women@Capgemini, Foreigners Community) and world – changing initiatives like Grant Program. We are a big company with unique atmosphere – we make friendships, share important moments, and… simply like each other!
A lot of benefits:
- Possibility to work in terms of Flexible Work Policy, which include work in a hybrid model, flexible working hours, equipment package and more.
- Private medical care, which can be extended by a package of dental services purchased on preferential terms.
- Private life insurance which can be extended by oncology package purchased on preferential terms.
- Referral bonuses for recommending your friends to Capgemini.
- Access to Inspiro Audiobooks & Nais (cinema tickets, Multisport and more).
- Offices in great locations, car leasing program, carpooling options and bicycle parking.
Who are we?
Being one of us means stability of employment and constant development among other great people. We want to share with you our experience and exchange it for yours in a mutual partnership.
Capgemini is a global leader in consulting, technology services and digital transformation. Our scope is wide. Among our business units we also have several teams under one name Shared and Group Functions. Those teams are created by extraordinary people supporting Capgemini Group in areas such as IT, HR, Finance, Procurement, L&D, Brand Communication and more.
Do you want to get to know us better? Watch a short video: Who are we statistically at Capgemini Poland in 2022?
Do you have any additional questions about working at Capgemini? Check our Instagram (@capgeminipl) or visit our Facebook profile (Capgemini Polska).