Fleet Solutions Pricing Advisor EUAF
Fleet Solutions Pricing Advisor EUAF
Shell in Krakow
Our people are essential to the successful delivery of the Shell strategy and to sustaining business performance over the long term. Performing competitively in the evolving energy landscape requires competent and empowered people working safely together across Shell.
We believe that diverse teams led by inclusive leaders deliver better safety and business performance.
5000+ employees 63 nationalities 20 languages
Shell is an international energy company with expertise in the exploration, production, refining and marketing of oil and natural gas, and the manufacturing and marketing of chemicals global energy company.
Around 84,000 employees across more than 70 countries work together to power progress through more and cleaner energy solutions. We use advanced technologies and take an innovative approach to help build a sustainable energy future. We are working to advance disability & enablement, gender balance, culture/ethnicity and LGBT+ inclusion within Shell and the communities where we work.
Join the global leader of business mobility!
Are you willing to shape Shell’s energy transition by accelerating our customer’s journey to e-mobility? Do you want to co-create the ‘Amazon of business mobility’? Are you a leader that is looking for personal development in a rapidly transforming environment? Would you like to be part of a business that continues to grow year on year, with significant contribution to Shell’s bottom line?
If your answer is YES to all above, this is what we’re offering
- The largest B2B direct customer base in Downstream (200k B2B customers) in 47 markets
- One of the largest payment platforms in the world
- Suite of business mobility offers from secure energy payment, over mobility services (e.g. VAT reclaim, toll clearing or parking) to vehicle solutions (e.g. maintenance, leasing) for passenger car and light duty transport vehicles (less than 16 tonnes)
- Passion for helping customers in their mobility needs and challenging them to find fit-for-purpose solutions together
- Roles that provide unmatched personal growth opportunities
- Fantastic, positive, team environment with the passion to deliver this growth challenge
What we are looking for?
- Let’s do it!” mentality, with strong positive attitude
- Passion about customers - how to delight them, how to help them
- Curiosity and courage to understand customers’ real needs and to challenge them to offer the right solutions
- Commercial drive to make money today and more money tomorrow
- Genuine curiosity and interest in e-mobility, payment and mobility solutions.
- Innovative mind to always be ahead of competition;
- Learner mindset, daring to fall and get up again stronger and quickly
- Grit - never, ever give up.
- Team player with all parts of the E2E supply chain, including Operations, our partners in Commercial Road Transport, Mobility and New Energies
If you are keen on accelerating the energy transition for our Fleet customers and you want to build something special with us… we want to hear from you
What is the role?
The purpose of the Pricing Advisor Europe role is to lead the Pricing activities across the region and to maximize the integrated margin income for the European Fleet Solutions business. Your role will include:
- Deliver and beat the annual C2 and C5 plans of the region.
- Develop and deliver margin optimization strategies for the different OU’s in Europe for Fleet and develop additional income streams where feasible.
- Execute weekly and daily price decisions for the List Price portfolio across the region, in collaboration with Mobility B2C and Commercial Road Transport.
- Monitor and manage the customer discount exposure of FS, develop and implement concepts to increase efficiency, such as tiered bonus implementation.
- Learn power market and develop pricing strategy for e-mobility in the region
What are key skills/requirements needed?
When it comes to nurturing collaborative stakeholder relations it is your excellent people skills that will make the difference. Furthermore, you will have:
- Proven delivery of tangible value-driven pricing initiatives with bottom line impact
- Strong analytical skills and excellent commercial acumen
- Robust skills for problem solving, curious and proactive
- Prior experience in pricing (ideally FS, CRT or B2C and in the business), preferably in cluster/regional scope in Europe
- Good understanding of the fuels value chain
- Ability to manage competing priorities, evaluate data and make timely decisions under pressure
- Knowledge of retail fuels/ electric vehicle /cards pricing and analysis tools
- Strong team player in a cross functional environment with excellent communications skills and ability to build strong relationships
- Comfortable with ambiguity and complexity
- Focus on delivery of financial outcomes
- Knowledge in mobility and payment space would be valuable
- remote work opportunities
- flexible working time
- corporate products and services at discounted prices
- christmas gifts
- private medical care
- life insurance
- charity initiatives
- employee referral programme
- parking space for employees
- electric car charger
- leisure zone
- integrations events
- sharing the costs of sports activities
- sharing the costs of foreign language classes
- sharing the costs of tickets to the movies, theater
1. Find a perfect career opportunity and apply
2. Be invited to the process via call with recruiter
3. Nail your job interview (assessment center)
4. Get an offer and start your adventure with Shell