For our client a reputable international company specializing in development of photovoltaic projects with track record of more than 2,0 GW of constructed solar power plants we are looking for candidate for the position of Country Manager who will be responsible for Swedish Market.
Country Manager Solar PV, Sweden
- identify, develop and close business opportunities within commercial and industry PV markets,
- identify greenfield sites with high photovoltaic potential and initiate contact to landowners, negotiate and sign lease agreements,
- set the long-term strategy, budget and business plan for Sweden,
- manage the local team of up to 15 FTE as well as coordination of work of external providers and contractors,
- coordinate M&A projects with local advisors,
- responsible for cost assessments (in collaboration with controlling team), time schedules, negotiation of contracts and risk analysis,
- coordinate and control the development process throughout it's entire lifetime
- ensure all projects are built safely and in agreement with client's requirements, as well as local regulations, including the project permits,
- monitor HSE and other activities on site, to ensure the site maintains proper safety standards,
- monitor legal aspects of the project in cooperation with legal team or / and legal advisors,
- establish sustainable strategic network including clients and institutions.
- Master or Bachelor Degree in Finance or Engineering,
- at least 4 years of experience in the renewables sector,
- experience with solar PV and / or wind project development will be a definite asset,
- experience negotiating transaction contracts,
- understanding of the regulatory framework and trends in the solar renewable energy industry in Germany,
- established network with local partners, investors and renewable energy developers will be a definite asset,
- English language proficiency (both written and spoken).
- competitive salary and bonus scheme,
- all necessary working tools including company car,
- professional development in international environment.