At PwC innovative and technological projects are our everyday life. We deliver the highest quality through integrity, objectivity and investment in data, tools, tech, products and services. By bringing together unexpected combinations of skills, experience and technology, we can help shape tomorrow.
We are looking for:
Cloud Security Services Architect
Your future role:
- become the primary regional contact with technology delivery teams, BISO/CISO,
- close work with development teams on early stages to ensure that security is properly built into the technology during the design phase,
- work with the best practices and approved tools in alignment with industry best practices,
- act as the first point of escalation to address technical customer service concerns,
- define, influence, communicate and drive the Application Security vision and strategy across the PwC Network of firms,
- create detailed deployment guides for every cloud component prior to deployment,
- utilization of application security tools to scan applications for application security risks,
- create and implement a QA process to assure that cloud components are implemented per the deployment guides,
- develop cloud monitoring process that provides a comprehensive view of an applications compliance posture,
- evaluate and train cloud implementation team and architects in cloud best practices,
- take lead on analysis of new technologies as they become available in the market,
- create and present, at the senior management level, strategic directives to allow the firm to implement new technologies safely and quickly,
- engagement with development teams to articulate complex application security risks,
- develop and communicate a point of view on key global trends, and how they impact clients.
Apply if you:
- are experience with deployment orchestration, automation, and security configuration management (Jenkins, Bridgecrew, Puppet, Chef, Terraform, Ansible, CloudFormation, or ARM templates),
- are able to identify and mitigate potential threats when configuring public cloud services,
- have 8+ years experience as a Cloud Security Engineer, Cloud Engineer, Cloud Security Architect, Cloud Security Ops, or a related field,
- have at least 3+ years of relevant experience as a cloud enablement expert,
- are able to work on multi-cloud environments like AWS, GCP, and Azure,
- have deep knowledge of effective controls for Application Security, Cloud & Services Hosting, Identity and Access Management, Data Protection, Borderless Connectivity, Endpoint Security, and Cyber Security Operations,
- are familiar with the information security standards ISO 27002:2005/2013,
- managed multiple security assessments and changing priorities, simultaneously,
- have knowledge and experience of API security architecture, authentication and authorization and industry best practices,
- are familiar with containerization technologies as well as orchestrator solutions (CaaS, CLaaS, Kubernetes).
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC e.g. (...) and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), coaching, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, insurance packages, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
With any queries please contact pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com with job title in the subject.