The Financial Crime Unit (FCU) in PwC Poland is a team of over 1300 experts who provide consultancy services and operational support for global financial institutions within the area of Anti-Money Laundering, Risk, Regulatory, ESG and other financial services. As a multicompetence center that brings together the top experts in the field of Anti-Money Laundering (AML) - an area of financial services that focuses on preventing illicit funds from being integrated into the legal financial system. Institutions operating within the modern financial system face many challenges, such as money laundering attempts, the growth of organized crime and the fight against terrorist financing. These institutions are turning to us - PwC Financial Crime Unit - for help.
Analyst with German in Financial Crime Unit
Your future role:
- gaining knowledge in Financial Crime area,
- observing procedures, acting in accordance with policies and guidelines,
- performing research via internal and external sources,
- gathering and analyzing documentation according to the requirements,
- working on client projects delivered in Poland and abroad.
Apply if you:
- speak German and English fluently,
- have strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- are able to meet deadlines and reach targets,
- have a university degree.
Nice to have:
- prior experience,
- knowledge of other European language.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC (Internal AML Certification) and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), coaching, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, insurance packages, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
- CV verification
- HC Screening phone call
- Language level verification
- Case study
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.