PwC is a powerful network of over 250.000 people across 158 countries. All committed to deliver quality in Assurance, Tax, Advisory & Technology services. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact.
Our team in the Digital& department conducts IT projects mainly for the financial sector in Poland and abroad.
As part of the global PwC network, we provide services in the full life-span of software production, such as: analysis and development of functional specifications, data analysis in source systems, defining business requirements, design, development, and post-implementation maintenance of IT systems dedicated to support modern business processes, support in UAT end user tests.
As part of the Digital& department you will have the opportunity to apply business and technical knowledge in practice with the support of the best experts in a given field.
Cloud Engineer in Digital& team (freelance)
Your future role:
- Working with Azure Cloud solutions according to the project requirements,
- Designing, developing and deploying modular Cloud-Based Systems,
- Developing and maintaining cloud solutions in accordance with best practices,
- Identifying, analyzing, and resolving infrastructure vulnerabilities and application deployment issues,
- Regularly reviewing existing systems and making recommendations for improvements,
- Educating teams on the implementation of new cloud technologies and initiatives,
- Interacting with clients, providing cloud support, and making recommendations based on client needs.
Apply if you have:
- At least 3-4 year of practical experience in the field of cloud computing,
- One of top cloud providers (AWS / Azure / GCP) certifications preferred,
- Azure solution architect expert (AZ-305) certificate would be a plus,
- Participate in all aspects of the software development life cycle for cloud solutions, including planning, requirements, development, testing, and quality assurance,
- Experience working with multi-tier applications and relational databases,
- Troubleshoot incidents, identify root cause, fix and document problems, and implement preventive measures,
- Detailed knowledge of networking components, protocols and security (Subnets, Firewalls, Routing, DNS, HTTP, TLS/SSL, etc.),
- Work in together with our engineering team to identify and implement the most optimal cloud-based services,
- Knowledge of patch and vulnerabilities remediation processes and frameworks,
- Scripting skills in PowerShell, Linux Shell or similar,
- Knowledge of web services, API, REST, and RPC,
- Ensure application performance, uptime, and scale, maintaining high standards of code quality and thoughtful design.
- Effective verbal and written communication skills in English (B2 or above).
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.