A career in our Non Financial Services Audit practice, within External Audit services, will give you an opportunity to provide a range of Assurance services and business advice to a variety of clients from small, fast growing clients to large entities. Our clients are often well known brands and many have broad international reach. We focus on using the latest technology to reduce the level of manual testing ensuring you will focus on the most valuable areas of client service and on enhancing corporate governance and the reliability of our clients’ information.
We are currently looking for a:
Senior Associate in the Audit Team
Our team helps organisations navigate regulatory complexity while strengthening trust and transparency in their business. You will work alongside senior members of the client’s management team in planning the audit process from beginning to end, ensuring completeness, accuracy, and fair presentation of our client’s information.
Your future role:
- conducting interesting and challenging audit projects for international clients (research, reviews of financial statements, consolidation packages, projects related to the assessment of internal control systems),
- practical use of knowledge of international accounting standards,
- participation in consulting projects in the area of accounting and internal control,
- managing the work and supervising the junior members of a project team.
Apply if you have:
- min. 3 years of experience in auditing financial statements in an external audit company,
- higher education,
- good knowledge of accounting regulations and readiness for continuous learning and development,
- the ability to use theoretical knowledge and translate it into practical tips and proposed solutions,
- good teamwork skills and experience in supervising the work of a project team,
- very good command of the English language, knowledge of Polish is not required.
Nice to have:
professional qualifications (CPA, ACCA) or in the process of obtaining them.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- full support in your professional development (e.g. via mentoring from experienced colleagues, workshops, e-learning),
- possibility to create an individual benefit plan (choice of lunch pass, Multisport card or massages) and access to an online cafeteria with discounts to stores, for IT devices or car purchase,
- wellbeing program - mindfulness, psychological support,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month, as well as opportunity to get engaged in internal social communities such as PwC Shine (LGBT +) or Women@PwC,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
Firstly, you will have a chance to speak to our Recruiter, Aleksandra, and in the next step of the recruitment process, you will meet our Audit Team members from Cracow.