Would you like to gain some international experience and work up to 50% of your time abroad in Saudi Arabia and UAE but also in Egypt, Oman, Qatar or Kuwait? Mixing business with traveling and learning about new cultures is of your interest? If so, keep reading.
Technology Consulting team leads organizations in the processes of digital transformation – starting from the idea and strategy to implementation. We help companies grow in an ever-changing technological and digital environment. Our goal is to understand the client’s situation and motivation, and then plan and implement the best IT architecture. We provide IT Strategy and IT Architecture services as well as consulting and implementation services in the field of: Customer Transformation/CRM, Digital Marketing Solutions, Intelligent Automation and Low Code (BPM), Voice & Chatbot, Data Management and ERP Systems.
Digital Strategy Manager
Currently we’re recruiting for a Digital Strategy Manager to join our team on Middle East projects.
Your future role:
- engage with the business stakeholders to capture requirements for digitization,
- interact with the business strategy stakeholders to align and cascade business objectives/imperatives/KPIs into their digital counterparts,
- develop digital strategy business case and ROI,
- design the digital strategy management function operating model and reporting structure,
- lead the digital strategy design thinking workshops with the various stakeholders,
- lead the benchmarking activities to distill lessons learned and takeaways based on the industry/situation of the client,
- ensure alignment with the national digitization priorities and principles,
- define digital strategy initiatives and programs that will realize the digital strategic objectives,
- lead the socialization of the digital strategy for the business and technical stakeholders to secure buy-in,
- design digital change management strategy to ensure adoption of the digital strategy and successful benefits realization,
- act as a trusted advisor for the client in all aspects related to digital strategic planning,
- develop strong working relationships with the client’s executive management.
Apply if you have:
- 10–15 years of experience in large-scale digital transformation programs including leadership role,
- strong understanding of the business sectors (Public Sector, Municipalities, Government Regulators) and key business trends within these industries, and emerging innovations relevant to government/public sector operations in specific domains,
- experience in developing conceptual enterprise architecture blueprints that realize the digital strategic directions,
- experience in digital strategy performance reporting requirements (KPIs, objectives, benefit realization, ROI, etc.),
- strong problem-solving skills using a structured thinking process,
- very good understanding of requirements gathering techniques and ability to engage with senior stakeholders for understanding challenges and aspirations as well as proposing solutions,
- strong stakeholder management and communication skills to engage and influence diverse audiences, including senior leaders and government officials,
- strong writing and oral communication skills, time-management and organizational skills,
- self-motivated and initiative taker with the ability to work on multiple projects/activities at the same time,
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in a relevant field such as Information Technology, Computer Science, or a related discipline,
- TOGAF 9, BSC methodology and one or more of related emerging technologies (Blockchain, IOT, AI, Cloud computing, etc.) certifications.
Nice to have:
- in-depth understanding of service offering in government/public sector processes, regulations, and compliance requirements,
- experience in designing digital strategy organizations that are cascaded from business strategies, using Balanced Scorecard (BSC) methodology.
What we offer - specifically for this team:
- balanced travel/remote work requirements (only up to 50% onsite presence in the Middle East),
- possibility of gaining international consulting experience working with top Middle East enterprises and government organizations,
- all travel, accommodation and meal costs fully covered by PwC - on top dedicated financial Incentive Scheme for every day spent working abroad,
- regular onsite team integration meetings,
- getting to know Middle East culture and region with dedicated cultural workshops,
- flight ticket to the Middle East for an accompanying person.
And as a standard, by joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), various insurance packages (incl. foreign travel insurance), coaching, psychological consultations, concierge for young parents, sports groups, additional day off for your birthday and more,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (e.g. personal concierge, veterinary packages for your pets, financial & legal assistance) and access to an online cafeteria where you may find i.a. vouchers, discounts for IT devices and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a financial bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.