The Legal Centre of Excellence combines subject matter expertise with a tech-enabled and cost-efficient team of driven legal and paralegal professionals. The Legal CoE is the cornerstone of PwC’s Legal Business Solutions strategy in Poland and the wider region. We work on a range of projects including international business reorganizations, corporate, compliance, data protection, contract lifecycle management, managed legal services and mass litigation matters for national and international offices and clients.
We are looking for:
Junior Legal Analyst with Foreign Languages
Your future role:
- review and analysis of legal documents in accordance with legal and regulatory requirements,
- identification of legal and compliance risks,
- drafting and red-lining of legal documentation,
- research via internal & external sources,
- monitoring legal/regulatory-related databases,
- interaction with stakeholders from other PwC and client territories.
Apply if you:
- are a graduate or student of the 5th year of law and have a knowledge of basic areas of law (corporate law, financial law and commercial law),
- have very good written and spoken English (at least B2) and another European language,
- pay attention to detail, think analytically and have the ability to resolve complex issues,
- can multitask and complete assignments in timely manner with highest standards of quality,
- have interpersonal skills and ability to build and maintain relationships.
Nice to have:
- previous experience with contract review or contract drafting or negotiation,
- high level of IT literacy and an interest in technology or legal tech specifically.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
- medical and wellbeing program - medical care package, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
Our recruitment process:
- complete the form and send your resume,
- get to know each other better at a recruitment Interview!
If you have any problems, write to us: email@example.com.