At PwC innovative and technological projects are our everyday life. We deliver the highest quality through integrity, objectivity and investment in data, tools, tech, products and services. By bringing together unexpected combinations of skills, experience and technology, we can help shape tomorrow. Our Operations Support team monitors the overall quality of our service. As a part of the team, you’ll be the primary contact for ensuring the quality of our services is maintained while also considering better ways to provide the same service in a more cost efficient manner and keeping customer satisfaction with our services high.
ITOM Service Manager
Your future role:
This team has broad knowledge of the business functions to resolve critical and strategic business technology challenges. Delivery of support will be provided through a combination of staff, contractors and vendor managed service agreements. This team is responsible for adherence to Service Level Agreements for Level 2 and 3 application support services regardless of delivery source.
Apply if you:
Have demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the management and/or development of application based troubleshooting, including the following areas:
- Application support with industry knowledge of ITIL service management principles; and
- Technical understanding that spans multiple platforms and application level specialistise of a portfolio of applications with broad knowledge of the business strategic priorities, in order to resolve complex problems.
Have demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
- Specific infrastructure and application technologies used to implement and operate advanced cloud hosted collaboration services;
- Application of technical understanding to support associated technologies;
- Deployment or management of Google Apps for Work/G Suite installations;
- Global operations of highly available SaaS services;
- HP SM9, Service Now or similar ITSM system;
- User provisioning models and approaches, related tools and directory services;
- Microsoft Active Directory and Identity Manager (FIM), and LDAP directory technologies;
- Google G Suite directory and directory synchronisation services;
- Analytical skills utilization when evaluating potential solutions; and
- Business and operational management.
Have demonstrates extensive abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in diagnosing and troubleshooting complex application problems, as well as leveraging tools and resources appropriately, to identify solutions that may or may not be already documented, which includes utilizing technical capabilities, analytical skills and application know-how including the following areas:
- Developing technical application support, especially industry-standard platforms such as Lotus Notes, .NET/IIS, Sharepoint, Java, Documentum, SQL, and others;
- Managing of multiple conflicting deadlines and competing priorities;
- Identifying trends and escalating issues to the appropriate contacts;
- Operating and administering specific services in support of the firm’s enterprise architecture vision and applicable technical standards;
- Working collaboratively with the service manager, other members of the managed service and implementation teams, and individuals who support enabling technologies used by the service;
- Exercising due diligence when assessing operational risks and proposing technical solutions that will meet service manager expectations;
- Developing and maintaining technical processes, including supporting documentation, associated with the establishment and operation of specific collaboration services;
- Implementing technical solutions that align with the firm’s technology vision as laid out by the solution architects;
- Developing and maintaining a current understanding of the technical architecture and designs associated with the cloud collaboration services delivered, and all relevant enabling technologies;
- Defining and maintaining administrative processes that support existing and new collaboration services and capabilities; and
- Working in complex technical environments.
- ServiceNow: CSA, CAD, CIS - Event Management, IT Service Management, Discovery, CAS - Performance Analytics ITIL Foundations v3 or higher certification
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC e.g. (...) and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), coaching, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, insurance packages, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
With any queries please contact pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com with job title in the subject.