PwC is looking for a Consulting Microsoft, Dynamics and Azure Architect for a position in The Pre-sales Team of Architects. Together with the team the person will be responsible for creating a vision of the future solution of PwC Clients, designing the solution, initially estimating the costs or optionally delivering a quick demo showing Microsoft platform capabilities. Participation of the initial project delivery phases is planned to assure proper start of the project from the design perspective. The team is dedicated to the UK, WE and CEE regions. Typical pre-sales engagements last 1-2 weeks excluding the optional delivery phase.
We offer work in one of the most experienced teams of solution architects shaping future IT architectures of PwC Clients.
Consulting Microsoft Architect
Your future role:
- designing solutions and system functionalities according to business requirements and according to Microsoft best practices,
- analysis of business requirements and mapping them to Microsoft solutions capabilities,
- estimating effort of configuration work,
- working independently with the client conducting workshops with the client, running demos, presenting of implemented solutions to customers,
- taking part in pre-sales process by creating Proof of Concept solutions and presenting them to the prospective clients,
- leading a project team in the scope of decomposing and delegating tasks, monitoring the progress of work and taking responsibility for the quality of the whole solution provided.
Apply if you:
- have 10+ years’ experience in IT commercial projects (on various positions),
- have 5+ years’ experience with Microsoft technology: Dynamics, Azure,
- understand of Microsoft product portfolio very good,
- are able to create technical design for solutions based on Microsoft platform,
- have broad range of technical knowledge especially in system architecture area,
- understand of system integration area,
- are open minded seeking for innovative solutions,
- stand out with Self-Starter Attitude, Strategic thinking and tactical project planning/management skills,
- spoke and writte English very good.
Nice to have:
- a self-motivated Microsoft enthusiast who thrives in a fast-paced environment,
- experience in different business sectors,
- proven track record of working with leadership teams to implement complex business requirements within Microsoft and third party applications,
- experience in working in Agile projects,
- experience in consulting company,
- experience in pre-sales.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC e.g. (...) and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), coaching, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, insurance packages, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
Our recruitment process:
- complete the form and send your resume,
- talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call
- get to know each other better at a recruitment Interview!
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com