PwC Poland’s Financial Crime Unit (FCU) team is composed of 1300 specialists who provide consulting services and operational support to global financial institutions in the area of Anti-Money Laundering, Risk, Regulatory, ESG, and other financial services. We are PwC's multi-competency center, bringing together top experts in Anti-Money Laundering (AML) – an area of financial services that focuses on preventing the introduction of illegal funds into a legitimate financial system. Institutions operating within the modern financial system face many challenges, such as money laundering attempts, the spread of organized crime, and the fight against terrorist financing. These are the institutions that seek assistance from us – PwC Financial Crime Unit.
Senior Analyst with Dutch in Financial Crime Unit
Your future role:
- gathering and analyzing documentation according to the requirements,
- analyzing clients data to create KYC profiles and evaluate AML risk ratings,
- acting in accordance with policies and guidelines,
- performing research via internal and external sources,
- working on client projects delivered in Poland and abroad,
- supporting junior staff on project work environment.
Apply if you:
- have at least one year of experience in the area of AML, KYC, TM, FATCA,
- speak Dutch and English fluently,
- have strong analytical and problem-solving skills,
- are able to meet deadlines and reach targets,
- have a university degree,
- ability to work independently in project environment.
Nice to have:
knowledge of other European language.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC (Internal AML Certification) and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), coaching, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, insurance packages, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
- CV verification,
- HC screening phone call,
- Language level verification,
- Case study,
If you are interested in this position, please send us your CV in English.