At PwC innovative and technological projects are our everyday life. As a consulting company, we have the advantage that we can work with clients from various industries around the world. The company has 8 offices in Poland - Warsaw, Cracow, Katowice, Wroclaw, Gdansk, Poznan, Lublin, Lodz. Our Polish companies employ 6.500 people, including 1.500 people in technology teams.
PwC’s Business Intelligence & Data Team is a dynamic team working on developing Business Intelligence tools, Data Warehousing, Process Mining and Data Analytics related solutions for both Polish and international clients, supporting them in the improvement of their decision making processes.
Senior Data Scientist
Your future role:
- Be involved in projects related to the development of Business Intelligence tools, Data Management, Data Warehousing, Data/Process Mining and Data Reconciliation;
- Advanced analytics, where we use data science techniques to help our clients’ business challenges and opportunities through predictive and prescriptive analytics;
- Gathering and analyzing business requirements;
- Training and evaluating machine learning models;
- Presenting generated insights to non-technical colleagues or to clients;
- Data management, including data extraction and data cleansing processes;
- Reporting and visualization of data to help organizations manage business risk establish the right controls, processes and structures to ensure that information can be trusted and improve decision-making;
- Involvement in various business development activities (e.g. preparing proposals, proof-of-concepts, feasibility studies) related to new products;
- Solving complex technical issues and puzzles;
Apply, if you have experience in a couple of the following areas:
- professional experience delivering and implementing data and AI solutions, ideally experience of applying data analytics within the external audit process;
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyze large datasets and draw appropriate conclusions (using e.g. Python, R, SQL, Alteryx);
- Data cleaning and data wrangling;
- Machine learning models (e.g. BERT, LDA, SVM);
- Use of visualization technologies such as Power BI\Tableau\Qlik Sense;
- ETL, ELT and data querying experience (e.g. SQL) ;
- Experience in development of cloud solutions using MS Azure, AWS or GCP or other similar environments would be an asset;
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills and ability to solve complex problems;
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills – in Polish and English.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), coaching, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, insurance packages, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
Send your application today!
In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.