PwC IT Services is a great place to work for ambitious, open-minded and responsible people. We have been implementing the most innovative customer experience solutions for our clients since 2005. We are partners of the largest software providers in the world – Salesforce, Microsoft, Mulesoft and many more. We believe that our success comprises not only modern technologies we use but, above all, well trained, competent people. We are In Touch with Tomorrow helping our clients rise and develop faster.
The PwC Poland’s Workday team (consisting of 34 specialists) delivers the most advanced technology solutions, participates in HR and financial transformations, and creates innovative solutions (also Workday Extended) that unlock our clients’ potential and facilitate achieving the best working methods. Thanks to our experience and knowledge, we are able to carry out interesting international projects. We deploy the most innovative Customer Experience solutions for our clients.
Your future role:
- Design and develop Workday integrations with close cooperation with our Clients and other team members.
- Using your analysis skills to identify and document client requirements determine integration
- Engage with 3rd party vendors to create solutions.
- Plan and lead design workshops with the client.
- Ensure usage of appropriate Workday integration technology, meeting timelines and quality needs.
- Maintaining partnership relations with your Client based on trust, professionalism and engagement.
Apply if you have:
- A demonstrable history of working in at least one of the following positions:
- Workday Technical / Integration Consultant
- Previous background in HR Software as a Service implementation
- HR / HCM technical team in a large company working with dedicated IT system
- Solid knowledge and experience with Workday integration stack (Workday connectors, EIB, Data Transformation, Workday Studio, Workday Data Migration Methodology, Calculated Fields, PECI/ WECI connectors, RaaS) is preferred.
- Workday certifications (HCM, Integration, CCTPP, Studio, Extend) are preferred.
- Standard integration technology stack knowledge (XML, XSLT, JSON, basic Java and Web Services, SOAP, REST) is a must.
- A flexible approach, adapting your style to be successful working with both small and large clients.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC e.g. (...) and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), coaching, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, insurance packages, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.