Innovative and technological projects are our daily business. We provide customers with the highest quality guided by integrity, objectivity and investment in data, tools, technologies, products and services. We believe that with non-obvious combinations of skills, experience and technology, we can actively participate in shaping tomorrow.
Currently we are looking for:
Configuration Management SME
Your future role:
This role will be primarily responsible for maturing PwC’s ServiceNow CMDB and enabling tools that drive governance, hygiene goals for long term stability.
You should be prepared to lead in a team environment with other subject matter experts to drive delivery of the demand pipeline for new or improved functionality and tooling, improved governance, and discipline/rigor for the configuration management plan that
Apply if you:
Have demonstrates intermediate level abilities and/or a proven record of success as a team leader in the following areas:
managing a large scale, world class Service, Asset, and Configuration Management scope for a global, multi-firm instance,
demonstrating experience with successfully managing day to day operations and improvement projects for CMDB, Discovery, Integration Reconciliation Engine (IRE), IntegrationHub, Service Graph, IT Asset Management, Data Certification, and ServiceNow platform core functionality (scripting, business rules, UI actions, scheduled jobs, etc),
managing data certification module and schedules for a variety of stakeholders,
implementing Common Services Data Model (CSDM) v3 preferred,
enabling automated processes that enable and improve Security Operations, Front and Back office operations, IT Service Management, IT Business Management, and Governance Risk and Compliance (GRC),
creating solutions that mature and optimize the platform, reduce manual overhead, and drive measurable process improvements for Change, Problem, Incident, Release, Service Availability reporting, Event and Alert automation,
leading an indirect/direct team for process improvement initiatives that enhance data architecture, data quality and data hygiene,
acting as technical lead on global transformational projects within a rapidly changing environment,
owning the enablement of digitization and business process automation on the ServiceNow platform in an enterprise environment,
contributing to mature and robust configuration management plan, procedures and standards,
developing and delivering impactful presentations and written communications,
ability to provide training or consultation on area of expertise in support of industry leading practices and strategies for the ServiceNow platform, tooling and integrations that optimize the platform and deliver value,
working in and managing ambiguity including dealing effectively with issues that do not always have a process, system or solution in place,
working globally in a high tech environment, including global delivery,
displaying abilities as a technical leader, taking initiative and setting priorities independently.
Nice to have:
- certificates ServiceNow: CSA, CAD, CIS – Event Management, IT Service Management, Discovery, CAS - Performance Analytics,
- ITIL Foundations v3 or higher certification.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC e.g. (...) and conversations with native speaker,
- medical and wellbeing program - medical care package, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
- talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call,
- get to know each other better during an interview with the recruiter and hiring manager.