PwC’s Business Intelligence & Data Team is a dynamic team working on developing Business Intelligence tools, Data Warehousing, Process Mining and Data Analytics related solutions for both Polish and international clients, supporting them in the improvement of their decision making processes.
We are looking for:
Manager in BI & Data Team
Your future role:
- implementing of management reporting tools and BI solutions, supporting day-to-day decision making process in largest companies on Polish market,
- designing and developing of advanced reports and data visualisation/business intelligence dashboards using various technologies (e.g. Power BI/Qlik Sense/Tableau),
- delivering data analytics projects using range variety of robust data mining tools (e.g. T-SQL, R, Python, SAS, VBA) for international clients (mainly working remotely with UK-based clients),
- delivering complex Process Intelligence / Data Mining analyses, using cutting-edge technology (e.g. Celonis, Signavio) and working on client projects together with other team members to develop solutions for process improvements,
- development of cloud solutions environment (Azure, Google, AWS),
- leading and coordinating client communication, including exposure to multiple stakeholders across various functions, seniority levels and industries,
- leading and coordinating project team responsibilities and delivery schedules,
- managing project finances and client portfolio, including preparation of client agreements, project proposals and project budgets,
- getting involved in various business development activities related to new product offer,
- solving complex technical issues and puzzles.
Apply if you:
- posses min. 2-3 years of experience in project management,
- have project experience in the field of business intelligence / data analytics / data science will be an advantage,
- have experience in leading data visualisation/ business intelligence technologies (e.g. mainly Power BI, but Qlik Sense, Tableau and other would also be an advantage ),
- Analytical skills with the ability to collect and analyse large datasets and draw appropriate conclusions (using e.g. Python / R),
- are experienced in monitoring of KPIs, trends and performance drivers, combined with ability to visualize and present these in a clear, coherent and easily understandable format,
- have experience in data querying technologies (e.g. SQL) and basic knowledge about programming languages for process automations (e.g. VBA, UIPath, Alteryx),
- understand the problems associated with data analysis from designing the solution (Data Warehouse / Data Mining / Machine Learning / Statistics) through its implementation (R / Python / SQL) to visualising the results (PowerBI / Qlik / Tableau ),
- are experienced in leading client facing meetings and calls as well as in coordination of communication with clients,
- have strong interpersonal and communication skills - necessary in everyday cooperation with clients and international teams,
- speak English and Polish fluently.
Nice to have:
- experience in consulting
- experience in development of cloud solutions
- experience with Process Mining tools such as Celonis or Perceptive
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), coaching, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, insurance packages, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
- talk to Recruiter Maciej by phone,
- let's get to know each other better during a video recruitment interview with the Hiring Manager
Send your application today!
In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.