The ITBC team at PwC Poland is made up of 100 experts who deal extensively with merging the world of technology with the world of taxation. Our main domain is projects implementing PwC's proprietary tax reporting solution and KSeF (Taxolite), as well as projects in the area of tax requirements of ERP systems, or tax process automation. Our area of expertise also includes dedicated technology solutions for taxes. We take responsibility for major technology projects in the tax area for customers in Poland and abroad.
We are looking for:
Your future role:
- design, develop, and maintain both front-end and back-end components of our applications using .NET technologies,
- lead integration efforts with Azure cloud services, ensuring seamless deployment and scalability,
- work closely with DevOps teams to automate and optimize continuous integration and deployment processes using Azure DevOps,
- develop and optimize Azure Functions for event-driven applications,
- work in tandem with other developers, designers, and stakeholders to deliver high-quality software solutions,
- collaborate in the design and development of database architecture using Azure-based data services,
- write clean, maintainable, and efficient code following best practices,
- provide support and technical guidance to other team members, promoting best practices in cloud integration and .NET development,
- troubleshoot, debug, and upgrade existing software,
- participate in regular code reviews to maintain code quality and ensure design patterns are adhered to,
- keep abreast of latest advancements in Azure cloud services and .NET technologies.
Apply if you:
- have Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or a related field,
- have minimum of 5 years of professional experience in full stack development with .NET technologies,
- have strong proficiency in Azure cloud services, including Azure DevOps and Azure Functions,
- are familiar with RESTful APIs, SQL/NoSQL databases,
- have strong knowledge of code versioning tools such as Git,
- have experience with containerization technologies like Docker and Kubernetes is a plus,
- have excellent problem-solving skills and a knack for performance optimization
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC e.g. (...) and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), coaching, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, insurance packages, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
Our recruitment process:
- talk to our recruiter Sylwia,
- meet the Hiring Manager Tomasz.
Check us out:
With any queries please contact pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com with job title in the subject.