Our Internal Business Application Centre (IBACentre) team offers you the opportunity to support our core business functions by implementing applications that enable more efficient work and the delivery of top-notch services. Our team focuses on managing core and global business applications, ensuring their continuous operation, handling customer relationships, and incidents with precision.
Currently we are looking for:
Email Security Engineer
Your future role:
As an Email Security Engineer you'll work as part of a team of problem solvers, helping to solve complex business issues from strategy to execution.
The scope of responsibilities for this role include, but are not limited to:
- ensuring the operational health of the email security technologies,
- monitoring security, availability, performance, interoperability and reliability of the platform,
- provide critical problem solving and advanced trouble-shooting for email security issues,
- strictly adhere to PwC change management processes. Prepare change documents, CAB presentation and perform changes within the guidelines,
- collaborating with vendor technical account management and vendor support for service issues, feature enhancements/updates, verification of significant changes in test environments and production rollout,
- coordinate with system administrators, security architects, developers and others to design, develop, test, implement, and enhance Out of the box capabilities,
- maintain operational documentation detailing technical environment, farm/site configuration, and support processes,
- ensure data backups are captured and perform recovery tests,
- monitoring application usage trends, system/user reporting,
- regular review, cleanup, management and configuration of policies and rules,
- incident support for any service disruptions, system outages, DR/BC activities with PwC and vendor support teams.
Apply if you:
- have minimum 2 years of professional experience,
- are experienced in administering and maintaining email security SaaS,
- demonstrate accuracy, thoroughness and strong attention to detail,
- understand the email authentication mechanisms well,
- have analytical and problem-solving abilities,
- understand the data security and data loss preventions well,
- understand of network, DNS and peripherals,
- are aware of Cyber Security, Cyber Risks and Threat landscape.
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
- medical and wellbeing program - medical care package, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
- talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call,
- get to know each other better during an interview with the recruiter and hiring manager.
With any queries please contact pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com with job title in the subject.