Our Cloud Transformation Practice is a team of cloud architecture and DevOps experts who guide clients through their transformative cloud journey. Our team meticulously crafts migration strategies and delivers comprehensive plans, analyses digital assets, and designs robust landing zones, each tailored to align seamlessly with our clients' distinctive needs and aspirations. We revolutionise cloud management through state-of-the-art automation, enhancing efficiency, resilience, and scalability. To amplify the impact and value we deliver, we foster collaborative synergy with specialised delivery teams across PwC, integrating diverse expertise in cloud integration, custom development, cloud data platforms, low-code, and SaaS solutions. We are looking for:
Cloud Architect (Cloud Migration Specialist)
As a Cloud Architect in our team you will lead the way in designing cutting-edge, resilient cloud architectures and to craft comprehensive migration strategies that align with our client's unique objectives and requirements. In this pivotal role, you will be the beacon of technical excellence, providing leadership and guidance during the migration process, influencing both clients and internal teams. From supporting pre-sales activities and optimizing cloud migration processes to participating in the creation of innovative assets and standards, you will be instrumental in enhancing our Cloud Migration services delivery.
Your future role:
- design scalable and resilient cloud-based architectures,
- develop comprehensive cloud migration strategies, ensuring alignment with client objectives and requirements e.g. assess workloads for migration, determine target cloud workloads, plan the necessary steps etc.,
- provide technical leadership and guidance to clients and internal teams during the migration process,
- provide technical support for pre-sales activities, e.g. preparing content for proposals, providing effort estimates, participating in customer workshops, etc.,
- evaluate and recommend new cloud technologies and services to optimise cloud migration processes,
- actively participate in creation of assets and standards to facilitate the delivery of Cloud Migration services.
Apply if you:
- have proven experience in designing and implementing scalable, resilient, and secure cloud architectures on Azure, GCP or AWS,
- have experience with cloud migration planning and execution (100+ workloads),
- have experience in infrastructure provisioning and management automation (IaC),
- possess excellent communication and collaboration skills,
- have the ability to think strategically and solve problems effectively.
Nice to have:
- strong knowledge of cloud native security aspects,
- containerization and container orchestration fundamentals,
- Certification from a public cloud provider (Azure, AWS, GCP, OCI).
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC e.g. (...) and conversations with native speaker,
- wide medical and wellbeing program - medical care package (incl. dental care, freedom of treatment, physiotherapy), coaching, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, insurance packages, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
- complete the form and send your resume,
- talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call,
- get to know each other better at a recruitment Interview!
Send your application today! In case you have any additional questions, contact us: pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com.