Our Internal Business Application Centre (IBACentre) team offers you the opportunity to support our core business functions by implementing applications that enable more efficient work and the delivery of top-notch services. Our team focuses on managing core and global business applications, ensuring their continuous operation, handling customer relationships, and incidents with precision.
Currently we are looking for:
(Senior) Endpoint Operations Engineer
A career in Information Security, within Internal Firm Services, will provide you with the opportunity to develop and support our internal security technologies and services across the entire global and local PwC network. You’ll focus on being at the forefront of designing, developing, and implementing information technology including hardware, software, and networks that enhances security of internal information and protects our firm's intellectual assets.
Your future role:
A role within the Endpoint operations team requires initiative and ability to make significant, independent decisions as well as excellent customer service skills related to the following duties:
- assist countries in deployment of Endpoint security solutions,
- resolve complex issues, including through cooperation with vendors,
- tune and maintain capabilities of Endpoint security solutions,
- drive reporting and operational excellence through day to day Endpoint security tools management,
- monitor security solutions on a daily basis, identify and resolve issues,
- dispatch and process requests coming from the territory-level security organizations in relation to supported security solutions,
- trace the quality of provided service, report Key Performance Indicators, and work on service quality improvement,
- the core areas of focus are around Endpoint Protection & Endpoint Security (Advanced Malware Protection,Signature Based Antivirus,Disk Encryption,Endpoint Firewall,User Rights Management), operating systems and Infrastructure Security Operations
Apply if you:
- have 2 or 4 years of Experience,
- understand the IT infrastructure and information security environment while supporting a wide range of firm technologies,
- are contributing to the development of new subject matter experts or technical domain specialization,
- resolve problems with multiple stakeholders by continuously applying significant independent judgment and by collaborating with others,
- have a working knowledge of the following operational areas; Server OS and virtualization, Antivirus & Anti Malware solutions management, Scripting (ideally Powershell), Endpoint Detection & Response (EDR), Privileged Access Management, Vulnerability and Patch Management, SIEM tooling, ITSM processes knowledge (ITIL foundation certificate is a plus).
By joining us you gain:
- work flexibility - hybrid working model, flexible start of the day, workation, sabbatical leave,
- development and upskilling - our full support during onboarding process, mentoring from experienced colleagues, training sessions, workshops, certification co/financed by PwC and conversations with native speaker,
- medical and wellbeing program - medical care package, mindfulness, psychological support, education through dedicated webinars and workshops, financial and legal counseling,
- possibility to create your individual benefits package (a.o. lunch pass, concierge, veterinary package for a pet, massages) and access to a cafeteria - vouchers, discounts on IT equipment and car purchase,
- 3 paid hours for volunteering per month,
- additional paid Birthday Day off,
- and when you start enjoying PwC as much as we do, you may get a bonus in exchange for recommending your friend to work with us.
- talk to our Recruiter on a short HR screening call,
- get to know each other better during an interview with the recruiter and hiring manager.
With any queries please contact pl_ITrecruitment@pwc.com with job title in the subject.