Based in Ada, Michigan, Amway is one of the world's leading direct sales companies. We operate in more than 50 countries around the world offering a variety of products: health, beauty and home care. Amway Business Services Center was established in March 2010 to provide state of the art service to corporate operations across Europe, India and Africa. From graduates to highly qualified experts we hire the best professionals in the fields of Finance, Customer Service, Marketing, IT and HR. Here, you have the opportunity to add value and be valued – to achieve your professional goals and work with truly exceptional people. We believe in your potential and we value your talents.
Currently we are looking for a person for the position of:
Customer Service Representative with Latvian (Contact Center)
What we are offering?
- Possibility to be a part of a new, dynamic team
- Chance to gain working experience within international & supporting environment
- Developing your knowledge and experience by:
- managing customers’ business needs over the phone
- processing customers’ requests and updating data in the computer systems
- receiving and responding to questions related to products, promotions, orders, invoices, payments, returns, online platforms, incentives, terms and conditions (by using our knowledge management resources)
- Helping with the implementation of our Sales and Marketing Plan
- Generating innovative ideas and solutions that will improve customers satisfaction
- Contributing to projects in various departments outside of regular responsibilities
- Assisting other team members to leverage and develop their capabilities
Key Qualifications required
Who are we looking for?
- Enthusiastic, communicative people that are willing to support our customers
- With excellent knowledge of English and Latvian and other European language
- Not afraid of facing new challenges or opportunities
- With enthusiastic approach to team work and focus on internal and external customers
- Knowledge of MS Office applications, especially Excel and PowerPoint is needed
- First working experience will be a huge asset for us
What we offer
- The opportunity to work in a multicultural company
- Attractive salary
- Benefit package
- Supportive international team environment
How to apply
If you are interested in this job, please send your application via "Apply" button.
The following statement should be enclosed to your application:
"I hereby give consent for my personal data included in my application to be processed by Amway Business Centre-Europe Sp. z o.o. located in Zabierzów (adres: Krakowska 280 str., 32-080 Zabierzów) for the purposes of current and future recruitment processes, in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act dated 29.08.1997 (uniform text: Journal of Laws of the Republic of Poland 2002 No 101, item 926 with further amendments)."