Royal Dutch Shell
is a global group of energy and petrochemicals companies, operating in over 80 countries and territories and employing more than 90,000 people. Our core values of Honesty, Integrity and Respect for People define who we are and how we work. Royal Dutch Shell has developed a global network of Shell Business Operations to provide first-class services to Shell companies across the world.
Shell Business Operations (SBO) Krakow
sits at the centre of Shell’s global businesses, providing an operational backbone to our essential business functions. Working in a vibrant community with strong values and a supportive culture, an SBO-Krakow job will offer the chance to build a lasting and meaningful career. As one of six Business Service Operations centres, located worldwide, a job in Krakow will give you the chance to interact and work with people across the world, helping to deliver excellent support to business clients and internal stakeholders as well as advanced financial operations.
Logistic Specialist with VBA
Work location: Shell Energy Campus, Czerwone Maki 85
Shell Trading & Supply has a global portfolio of crude oil, refined products, LNG, chemicals natural gas, electrical power and CO2. Trading offices are located in the US, Canada, UK, Singapore, The Netherlands, Japan, Barbados, Dubai and Russia, with many other downstream entities situated across the globe.
- Work closely with interdependent groups such as Operations and Finance. Develop relationships with those teams and ensure that processes are working effectively and efficiently
Participate in assigned LEAN or Continuous Improvement projects, building knowledge and experience of methodology and tools
Routinely examine existing and new procedures. Seek process improvements and efficiency. Support ad-hoc projects assigned by Team Leader
Create and submit a variety of reports by consolidating internal information, evaluating the data and formatting it. These reports go to internal and external customers, including government entities.
Contribute to the compiling of metrics for team performance management and contribution to the business
Update internal databases with new entries and maintain existing entries.
Maintain Operations manuals and other material in the Operations on-boarding website, together with desk leads.Analysing and processing non-oil invoices. Including expediting, inspection, brokerage and storage invoices.
To be an expert in developing tools ( Excel / MS Access files etc.) and guide stakeholders on the optimal and efficient solutions.
Develop non ERP ( example – Excel macros, Visual Basic Application, SharePoint etc) automation solutions for stakeholders .
- 1 year of strong software development working experience within a process or in an IT application development
- English C1
- Hands on experience in MS Excel, MS Access, Visual Basic, HTML, SharePoint
- Strong and proven Stakeholder and Project Management skills
- Strong analytical skills with the ability to analyze complex requirements and define technical/functional advanced solutions
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to communicate with clarity and build strong working relationships
Number of Vacancies: 1
Benefits of working at Shell:
- Meaningful work in a company that is universally respected as a truly global energy leader (one of the world’s biggest companies according to Fortune Global 500)
- Unique opportunity to fulfill your potential with personal and professional development programs
- Work in a smart and motivated team within a supportive and inclusive culture with strong values
- Attractive salary and bonuses
- Complex medical care and individual life insurance
- Sports programme & facilities e.g. Multisport Benefits Card, vouchers for free time activities
- Good atmosphere at work and comfortable working environment: own canteen and a few relax rooms
- Opportunity to participate in social and community projects
Shell is an Equal Opportunity Employer