Senior ServiceNow Consultant
Senior ServiceNow Consultant
Miejsce pracy/Place of work: Kraków
Capgemini Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. IS has achieved great success and grown rapidly since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
This ServiceNow Technical Consultant role is to assist in technical aspects of implementation of Service Management and Service Integration and Management solutions for our existing and prospective clients.
The role requires thorough knowledge of ServiceNow tool and technologies used within the tool.
In collaboration with Service Integration and Management consultants, will assist clients in the implementation of IT Service Management practices based on Capgemini and industry standards. Will be responsible for leveraging IT Service Management and other IT Practices to optimize, transform, and ensure IT Organizations are compliant, efficient, and effective using the ServiceNow platform.
You’ll be working in the Application Delivery team based in Kraków. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various ITSM technologies (BMC, ServiceNow). We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
What will make You special
- Demonstrable (1-2 years) experience with ServiceNow platform navigation, administration, configuration, and scripting.
- Working knowledge of relational databases.
- ServiceNow System Administration (or higher) certifications is a plus.
- Background in either software development or IT Service management.
- ITIL® Certified – Intermediate or higher level is a plus.
- Knowledge about programming languages as C#/.NET, Java, PHP is a plus.
- Previous experience in administration and configuration of other ITSM Tools (Remedy, BMC Magic, etc.) is a plus.
- Understanding of Agile based approach to software development (SCRUM experience is a plus).
- Service Now Scripting certificate is a plus.
- Working knowledge of LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services is a plus.
- Experience in monitoring/analyzing systems performance and availability is a plus.
- Ability to work remotely and largely unsupervised, and to deliver to written requirements.
- Ability to communicate well via phone and email (writing skills).
- Strong attention to detail.
- Excellent command of English language.
- Strong desire to learn new technology.
- Collaborative approach.
- Readiness for business travel (up to 50% travelling abroad).
What do we offer
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program)
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it”.
Please include following statement in your application: "I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection August 1997, Journal of Laws 2002, No. 101, item. 926 with further amendments).I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA."
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.The recruitment process is conducted in accordance with the principles of equal treatment in employment, Labor Code, Chapter IIa, Art. 183a– 183e.