For well-known international organization in Warsaw, we are looking for Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures for a position of
- process invoices in the ERP system, send to corresponding approval,
- perform accuracy check of the invoice according to purchase order,
- identify and suggest process improvements,
- run process controls to ensure compliance and avoidance of future errors,
- escalate all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader,
- take part in month closing process,
- contact with suppliers, reconcile differences,
- handle incoming queries from suppliers.
- at least 1 - 2 years of experience in similar position,
- fluency in English (min. B2 level),
- fluency in another European language, e.g. German, Italian, French or Spanish will be an asset,
- experience with ERP system,
- ability to work under pressure to short deadlines,
- experience in transition will be strong asset,
- focus on client and service mindset with a commitment to a high level of customer service,
- deductive reasoning, analytical, and problem-solving skills.
- dynamic work in an international environment,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package,
- opportunities of internal promotions.