For our Client, an international, well-known company, which is expanding its structures in Krakow, we are currently looking for experienced Candidates who want to be a part of a process of creating new structures and teams for a position of
- participation in audit of Global Services,
- responsible for internal controls, testing internal audits, applying risk-based audit skills to business units globally,
- consulting engagements, evaluation of corporate management, business processes, risk assessments and overall global practices,
- ensuring that all policies connected with Corporate Audit Department and Institute of Internal Audit are well-understood,
- ensuring compliance of adequate activities with audit methodology, review of audit work papers, review of industry regulations,
- maintaining a current knowledge of audit industry practices and always consider best practices.
- minimum 4+ years of overall combined experience in internal or external audit,
- advanced degree in Accounting, Finance, Business related studies (qualification like CIA, CPA or ACCA are beneficial)
- excellent written and spoken business level in English (C1),
- keen analytic, organization and problem-solving skills,
- strong interpersonal and communication skills,
- willing to work in a dynamic work environment which switching priorities,
- willingness to travel up to 60% annually.
- opportunity to fulfill your potential with professional development in a growing business,
- being a part of a great team in one of the World Most Ethical Companies,
- opportunity to have real influence on business,
- attractive salary base on your professional experience and skills.