For our Client, company located in Łódź, we are currently looking for a suitable person for a position of
- direct contact with International Clients, dealing with telephone and written enquiries,
- performing day-to-day tasks in accounting, payment processing, data analysis,
- processing of invoices and financial data,
- preparing financial reports and analysis as required,
- keeping databases up-to-date and documents archiving,
- contact and relationship building with Dutch,Danish or Swedish speaking clients.
- fluent (C1) Dutch/Danish/Swedish and good (B2) English languages is a must,
- university degree,
- customer oriented and focused,
- flexibility and ability to manage pressure and time work,
- very good interpersonal and communication skills,
- energetic and enthusiastic approach to team work.
- unique possibility to work on international projects,
- expanded benefit package ( multisport card, private medial care, life assurance, chillout rooms in office, meals subsidies, trainings, fundings for language courses),
- opportunity of personal development in a multinational working environment,
- proffesional package of external and internal trainings,
- attractive salary based on your professional experience and skills.