For our client, the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services, we are looking for candidates for a position of
- processing documents and maintaining them in accordance with agreed procedures,
- allocating payments received from customers,
- proactive in solving day to day issues,
- daily contact with clients from the French market,
- resolving clients queries in an accurate manner,
- preparing regular reports and analyzes,
- participates in month-end closing process,
- active cooperation with other departments.
- fluency in French and English (B2/B1 level),
- experience Finance Area will be an asset,
- good organizational and communication skills,
- high motivation to work,
- good computer skills (MS Office - especially MS Excel),
- an open mind and eagerness to continually develop.
- opportunity to gain valuable experience,
- attractive salary and package of benefits (Multisport card, private medical care),
- broad range of internal and external trainings,
- willingness to take part in language courses,
- stability of employment in an international company.