For our Client, a global leader in FMCG sector, we are looking for experienced Candidates for a position of Global Project Manager who will be close cooperation with Senior Managers and EMEA Business Units.
- planning, mobilizing and directing projects of high complexity and scale from inception to closure,
- tracking, reviewing and controlling project progress and performance,
- working closely with Senior Managers, Programme Managers and Global Portfolio Management Office (Global Business Networking & Connectivity),
- exposure to global stakeholders and teams,
- delivering status reporting to stakeholders covering progress to plan,
- risk and issue management, stakeholders management,
- recommending solutions and performing cost analyses,
- change and implementation management,
- leading facilitation, training sessions, and workshop.
- min. 5 years of relevant experience in project management experience is a must have,
- experience in leading a diverse, global and cross-functional team is a great asset,
- demonstrable knowledge and understanding of project management practices and methods
- fluency in English,
- ability to think strategically and consider a broad range of factors when solving/prioritizing issues and making decisions,
- strong relationship management skills (stakeholder management, negotiation, facilitation, influencing),
- proven ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, global environment and to manage priorities accordingly,
- ability to travel (up to 25%) to international business locations is required.
- being an active part of a professional, dynamic and truly global team,
- work in a prestigious stable company,
- continuing education & training,
- high organizational culture (charity actions, contests, meetings and integration events, sports sections),
- competitive benefits package.