IBM BTO BCS in Cracow is one of the leading international companies providing business process support services. In our center we are providing accounting and financial services to foreign customers in three core processes: Accounts Payables, Accounts Receivable and General Ledger.
What makes IBM BTO unique:
- global communication: want to improve your language skills? We will invest in you!
- flexibility: employee development matters to us, that’s why every vacancy is open for internal recruitment
- diversity: different nationalities united in one team
- initiative: have ideas for improvements? We want to hear them!
Scope of duties:
- vendor and client query handling process for Dutch-speaking customers
- reconciliation and monitoring open vendor accounts, direct contact with vendors in case of discrepancies or any issues
- analyzing open purchase orders for all vendors
- creating orders and all tasks related to orders like order administration, execution of orders
- daily contact with vendors and clients by phone and emails regarding the system used for creating orders, answering on questions how the system works, how to create orders, what is the status of my invoice, technical support
- resolution of price discrepancies (price mismatches between invoices and orders), requesting credit notes from vendors
We are looking for candidates with:
- very good language skills both written and spoken in Dutch (C1/B2) and English (C1/B2)
- very good command of Excel
- SAP as an asset
We guarantee you:
- job contract
- the opportunity to participate in training and language courses
- an extensive benefits package (Multisport, healthcare, life insurance)
- an induction training that will allow you to smoothly transition into your new role
How to apply:If you are interested, please send your CV via Apply button below. APPLY
IBM BTO reserves the right to contact selected candidates