Lead ServiceNow Consultant
Lead ServiceNow Consultant
Miejsce pracy/Place of work: Kraków
Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.Meet our team!
You’ll be working in the Application Delivery team based in Kraków and Katowice, some team members are working remotely. We are the experienced team responsible for end to end enterprise application development process using various ITSM technologies (BMC, ServiceNow). We are highly independent, capable in Agile Process and Lean Software Engineering practices.
- Strong desire to learn new technology
- Deliverable focus
- Strong sense of team
- Collaborative approach
- Strong desire for career advancement
- Customer Service mindset
What will make You special
- Demonstrable (2-4 years) experience as a ServiceNow Developer
- Demonstrable (1 year) experience as a ServiceNow Architect
- ServiceNow System Administration certificate
- ITIL® Certified – foundation
- Background in development – any language
- Understanding Agile and SCRUM
- Basic network and infrastructure knowledge
- Experienced in working with relational databases
- Experienced in working with LDAP, AD, SSO, Email Infrastructure, Web Services
- Ability to work remotely and largely unsupervised, and to deliver to written requirements
- Ability to work with a remote team, requiring ability to communicate well via phone and email (writing skills)
- Strong attention to detail
- Strong “Team Spirit” and willingness to integrate
- Excellent command of English language
- Readiness for business travel (up to 50% travelling abroad)
- ServiceNow Implementation Specialist certificate
- ServiceNow Scripting certificate
- ITIL® Certified – Intermediate or higher level
- Previous experience in administration and configuration of other ITSM Tools (BMC Remedy, HP, IBM etc.)
- Knowledge about programming languages as C#/.NET, Java, PHP
What we offer
- Opportunity to work in a team of ITSM experts - You will have an opportunity to learn from BMC Remedy and ServiceNow Consultants with broad knowledge and expertise
- Being engaged in varied middle and short-term projects - You will have an opportunity to expand your knowledge and skills quickly
- You will be able to work for well-known global organizations - Capgemini clients
- You will have an opportunity to participate in ITSM conferences and courses - Capgemini is the partner of BMC and ServiceNow
- Possibility of full time remote work.
- You will work in multinational, stable company for c.a. 100 Blue Chip Clients- known, global brands, supported by 6000 professionals in 30 languages.
- You will gain space to fulfill your ambitions and develop your career, opportunity to take part in transition projects. We operate according to Lean and Kaizen.
- You will choose your career path (experts or managers) – you will work among professionals (over 900). We will support you to gain knowledge (20 000 online trainings and in class) and get certified (e.g. ITIL, Vmware, Citrix, Oracle Database). You will have the opportunity to take part in coaching programs and develop your knowledge in experts communities.
- You will work in line with high, international work standards and you will have an opportunity to engage in CSR initiatives.
- You will be appreciated for your results and professionalism – based on clear rules of promotion. Our company applies a wide choice of perks (free private medical care for you and your family, additional life insurance). We help to keep right proportions between your work and private life (Business Parent Program).
- As a disabled person you will get professional support. We are open to provide assistive technologies for people with diverse disabilities. We care about inclusion and equal rights approach. We conduct disability awareness trainings. Join our Win with Capgemini Program for people with disabilities.
Please be advised that Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. located in Warsaw, Al. Jerozolimskie 96, is the controller of personal data provided by you in the recruitment applications. Your personal data will be processed in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997 (Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments) for the purpose of existing and future recruitment processes. Please be advised that in scope of recruitment process your personal data will be processed by the controller and sub-processors located outside European Economic Area including India’s entity. Data submission is voluntary. Every person has the right to access their data in order to correct it or delete it.
Please include following statement in your application:
„I hereby authorize Capgemini Poland Sp. z o.o. to process my personal data included in my job application for existing and future recruitment processes (in accordance with the Personal Data Protection Act of 29 August 1997, Journal of Laws 2016, item. 922 with further amendments). I also authorize Capgemini Poland Sp z o.o. to sub-process my personal data outside European Economic Area including India’s entity, which may also include Capgemini’s clients within and outside of EEA.”
We protect your privacy. We kindly inform you that we contact only chosen candidates.