About Credit SuisseCredit Suisse is a leading wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities and strong presence in our home market Switzerland. We seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets. Founded in 1856, we today have a global reach with operations in over 50 countries and more than 45'000 employees from over 150 different nations.
About Chief Risk Office
The Chief Risk Officer (CRO) division acts as the guardian of the bank's risk appetite and provides effective independent risk oversight.
- Proactively supporting the bank in shaping its risk profile, strengthening its first line of defence and aligning its strategy execution with shareholders' and regulatory requirements.
- Maintaining a comprehensive bank-wide risk appetite framework including market risk, credit risk, operational risk and reputational risk.
- Continuously strengthening the risk function by attracting, developing and retaining top talent and fostering continuous learning throughout the organization.
- Driving the continuous enhancement and efficiency improvement of risk-related systems and infrastructure.
The CRO teams based in Wroclaw are focused on managing risks related to the Investment Bank. Such teams include Credit Risk Reporting, Market Risk Reporting, Credit Risk Scenarios and Stress Testing, Fiduciary Risk Reporting, CRO Change, Credit Risk Management, as well as Market and Liquidity Risk Management.
What We Look For
While our employees have a wide range of experience, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement. Whatever your background, you’ll need to be:
- Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions
- A critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- A self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
- A collaborative team member who builds excellent relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability
- Comfortable with the use of MS Office software, especially Microsoft Excel
- Interested in learning more about risk measurement and management
- For some roles, prior knowledge of VBA and SQL would be a significant asset
- Available for 30-40 hours per week
- Graduate in 2018
If you are interested in receiving information or applying for an Internship, please contact your Campus Recruiter via button "Aplikuj"
Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
About The Program
Our 3-month internship program will provide you with training on risk management within international investment banks. During this time, you will work as an analyst resource for one of the CRO teams present in Wroclaw for the full duration of your internship. We will evaluate your preferences prior to your start date and take them into consideration when making desk allocation decisions.
You will be assigned a Credit Suisse buddy who will provide you with additional support prior to, during, and after your internship. As well as undertaking an assigned desk specific project during your internship, you will also work on a group project with other interns; this will help you build upon your project management, team collaboration and presentation skills.
Subject to performance and availability, you could be offered a full-time position after the internship in our reporting, analytics, risk management, project management, and business analysis teams.
How To Apply
Please visit our website credit-suisse.com/wroclawcareers to apply.
Select ‘Students,’ then ‘Online Application,’ then ‘2018 Industrial Attachment, Off-Cycle, Autumn Programs' and then click on ‘Apply’. Then, log in with your username and password, or register under ‘New Users.’
Once you are in the online application, select the year '2018' as well as the program called ‘Off-Cycle Internship'. The position is ‘Analyst', the location is ‘Wroclaw’ and the department is ‘Corporate Functions Risk’.