About Credit SuisseCredit Suisse is a leading wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities and strong presence in our home market Switzerland. We seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets. Founded in 1856, we today have a global reach with operations in over 50 countries and more than 45'000 employees from over 150 different nations.
About the Program
The Compliance Academy is a paid, 13-month program designed to fit with your university studies. This unique program starts once a year in August and offers the following:
- Valuable work experience in the Compliance field with practical problem-solving experience
- Comprehensive training, followed by job assignments in a variety of compliance functions
- Classroom trainings on Legal and Compliance topics conducted by senior managers from Credit Suisse General Counsel/Chief Compliance & Regulatory Affairs Officer divisions
- Hands-on understanding of global financial regulations
- Experience of working for a global and multicultural organization by cooperating with colleagues across multiple levels of seniority
- Primary pipeline to full-time roles after end of internship
- Comprehensive set of training sessions covering soft skills, tool & technology areas
The program provides a significant career advantage in the Compliance profession, as the participants will develop core professional skills and industry knowledge. Participants have the opportunity to work in different teams in Chief Compliance & Regulatory Affairs Officer (CCRO). CCRO provide compliance support, but also controls and guidelines to all business divisions and Shared Services functions across all regions of the bank.
What We Look For
While our employees have a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement. We are looking for both full-time and part-time employees.
Whatever your background, you will need to be:
- Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions
- Have strong professional communication skills in English, another foreign language will be a significant asset
- A critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- A self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
- A collaborative team member who builds excellent relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Analytical and logical, with ability to work independently
- Graduate 2018 from the faculties of Economics, Finance, Management, Law and Administration
If you are interested in receiving information or applying for an Internship, please contact your Campus Recruiter via button "Aplikuj"
Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
During your placement you can always rely on your colleagues,especially those who were previously in your position.
You may support your team in various areas such as: developing and issuing policies, conducting compliance training, performing monitoring and surveillance activities, data management and IP/sourcing, marketing material review, regulatory shareholding reporting, personal account trading, cross border compliance support, corporate governance, bank anticorruption compliance, financial crime compliance, antimoney laundering and transaction surveillance.
The Compliance Academy allows you to obtain the necessary work experience during your studies. It is designed for students in order to align their academic and job-related duties.
The Program grants you the opportunity to gain a better insight and to engage into the company's daily work. As a member of the Academy you will also be encouraged to participate in a number of interesting and developing training sessions.
How To Apply
Please visit our website credit-suisse.com/wroclawcareers to apply.
Select ‘Students,’ then ‘Online Application,’ then ‘2018 Off Cycle' and then click on ‘Apply’. Then, log in with your username and password, or register under ‘New Users.’
Once you are in the online application, select the year '2018' as well as the program called ‘Off-Cycle'. The position is ‘Analyst', the location is ‘Wroclaw’ and the department is ‘Legal and Compliance’.