About Credit SuisseCredit Suisse is a leading wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities and strong presence in our home market Switzerland. We seek to follow a balanced approach to wealth management, aiming to capitalize on the large pool of wealth within mature markets as well as the significant growth in wealth in Asia Pacific and other emerging markets. Founded in 1856, we today have a global reach with operations in over 50 countries and more than 45'000 employees from over 150 different nations.
Based on the Chief Financial Officer's (CFO) business strategy, our aim is to become a high performing CFO organization that attracts the best people and enables us to engage, grow and retain talents through a rewarding and inclusive partnership culture.
- Grow our Talent - Our approach focuses on creating future leaders of the firm through enhanced development programs and career opportunities.
- Diversity & Inclusion - An inclusive culture engages each individual and makes them feel valued which is essential to the success of the organization. It helps us to attract, develop, and retain the best people.
- Engagement & Retention - For the long-term success, CFO Finance aims to enhance the engagement and improve the retention of all employees by fostering a mindset for agile working, building up possibilities for personnel improvements and acting responsible towards society.
- Leadership & Culture - Requirements for strong leadership are clearly defined behavioral expectations, targeted growth of talented leaders and a culture of partnership and trust.
What We Look For
While our employees have a wide range of experiences, interests and degrees, they share an intellectual curiosity, a desire to achieve and a pattern of excellence and achievement.
Whatever your background, you will need to be:
- Client-focused and committed to developing creative solutions
- A critical thinker with excellent problem-solving skills
- A self-starter who is able to envision long-term goals and ways to attain them
- A collaborative team member who builds excellent relationships
- An articulate communicator who also recognizes the importance of listening
- Analytical and logical, with raw intellectual ability
- Available for 30-40 hours per week
- Graduate in 2018
If you are interested in receiving information or applying for an Internship, please contact your Campus Recruiter:
Europe, Middle East & Africa (EMEA)
About The Program
We offer Internships in the following areas: Product Control, Group Finance & Finance Change
Our 3-month Internship will introduce you to the corporate and financial world at a leading Swiss bank. During this Internship you will learn how to use basic tools, such as Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint, as well as developing your financial knowledge through our internal training courses.
- You will attend training courses that explain what we do, and provide more detail on your role and the role of CFO
- You will have a chance to help others by taking part in a Charity Day, organized for our interns
You will be assigned a Credit Suisse buddy who will provide you with additional support prior to, during, and after your Internship. As well as undertaking an assigned desk specific project during your Internship, you will also work on a group project with other Interns; this will help you build upon your project management, team collaboration and presentation skills.
The program offers opportunities to meet with senior managers, colleagues and peers at all levels across the bank, giving you an insight into the bank, its culture, and helping you to build a professional network.
Your manager will work with you on an objective and review process, which will provide an outline of requirements and goals, and provide a structure throughout the placement.
How To Apply
Please visit our website credit-suisse.com/wroclawcareers to apply.
Select ‘Students’, then ‘Online Application’, then '2018 Industrial Attachment, Off-Cycle, Autumn Programs’ and then click on ‘Apply’. Then, log in with your username and password, or register under ‘New Users’.
Once you are in the online application, select the year '2018' as well as the program called ‘Off-Cycle Internship'. The position is ‘Analyst', the location is ‘Wroclaw’ and the department is ‘Finance’.