We are looking for someone who has 1-2 years of experience in financial Due Diligence, Audit or Financial Accounting and demonstrates true interest and skills in data analytics, business intelligence and data automation.
We would like to invite to our team someone who is equally interested in gaining further M&A Financial Due Dilligence experience and also would like to actively contribute to improvement of data transforming and visualization tools such as Power BI or Tableau.
Highly analytical mind-set, critical thinking combined with excellent interpersonal and communication skills – including the ability to articulate to client’s representatives and to the team is all what makes an ideal candidate for this position.
In addition, If you feel fine with generating insights, giving recommendations and providing solutions and you feel comfortable with presenting them to others, it seems that you should find out more about your future role. If the description matches your finance-related skills and competences however you lack of sufficient experience but you are willing to learn. Please, also keep on reading.
As a part of a team responsible for provision of buy side and sell side financial Due Dilligence to corporate and private equity clients, you will take an active part in:
• Improvement and development of data transforming and visualization tools as well as searching and development of new tools/solutions in the field of BI,
• Assessment and analysis of detailed financial statement information consisting of balance sheet, income statement, cash flow, working capital, net assets, cost account, business plans, business models and other operational documents and data,
• Integration of data which may have an impact on final valuation and negotiation processes i.e identification of financial and operating trends including: normalized EBITDA, normalized working capital, normalized revenue, net debt, potential liabilities and risks,
• Preparing deal oriented presentations, reports and sum-ups that highlight specific key issues based on previously made assessments and analysis,
• Gathering and translating results of conducted analysis into essential information that clients incorporate into their deal strategy and agreement,
• Building and maintaining client relationship including serving as a point of contact in day to day operations, preparation of request lists as well as participating in meetings, Q&A processes and teleconferences.
• In addition you would be involved in developing new tools and solutions that may foster team’s collaboration.
• Competitive salary and social package,
• Rapid knowledge development thanks to on-the-job trainings related to the area of expertise,
• Continuous professional grow and clear career path,
• Benefits such as: medical insurance, sports card, participation in various employees sport teams and activities,
• Friendly work atmosphere and staff parties.
Deloitte stands for diversity of people, experience, industries and the services we deliver in 150 countries of the world. It will provide you with intellectual challenges, a good starting point for your career, and excellent opportunities to develop and gain valuable experience.
Deloitte is led by a purpose: to make an impact that matters. This purpose defines who we are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and our communities. We believe that business has the power to inspire and transform. We focus on education, giving, skill- based volunteerism, and leadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities.
The team is involved in buy-side and sell-side transaction advisory assignments, and the main scope of activities is related to providing highest quality financial and commercial due diligence advisory and assistance.
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.