State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
IMS Trade Support Team Supervisor, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-578103
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
IMS Transaction Management role is centric for Asset managers, traders, brokers and other counterparty’s relationship. It is expected to supervise the day to day running of the team of Trade Support Analysts, with responsibility to deliver a premier service standard to the clients; monitors and ensure all trades are confirmed within pre-defined timeframes and all relevant deadlines and client specific SLA’s for each product/market are met so that settlement instructions can be sent.
Support of timely and accurate KPI, KRI and general MIS, as well as input into the process of broker performance management, supporting regular review meetings where required.
- Supervise the team of Trade Support Analysts ensuring completion of relevant tasks, client reporting providing subject matter expertise on more complex issues,
- Supervise service of all aspects of trade confirmation i.e. Monitor Clients’ inbound trade notifications and tying back included economical details against broker confirmation
- Monitoring the resolution of urgent client requests and the first level escalation
- Daily basis decision making in a trade management process based on the best practice and market knowledge,
- Claims management - working with Compensation Team on third party claims and making liability recommendation to Senior Management;
- Participation in client service calls (weekly, bi-weekly, monthly).
- Onboarding A1/A2 team members.
- Excellent academic background, preferred degree in a discipline, such as economics, finance, science or engineering.
- Strong understanding of financial markets; familiarity with custodian cut offs for various financial products and settlement methodologies.
- Knowledge and understanding of financial products and various markets requirements; Knowledge of SWIFT messaging practices, SWIFT literacy
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills (level C), interpersonal skills, ability to explain technical topics.
- Self-motivated; detail oriented; work collaboratively; High Stress resistance
- Candidates for this position will ideally have gained three to five years of direct experience processing Equity, Fixed Income, Foreign Exchange and cash deposit transactions or similar relevant background in Investment Services Industry.
- Competitive benefits and salary package (employee savings plan, Life insurance premium package, VIP medical package and many others)
- An International operating environment
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.