Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
This is a client facing, Architecture & Consulting role which requires good presentation and communication skills as well as good technical capabilities. Successful applicants will be able to work with Capgemini clients across the globe on most exciting newest technologies in various Cloud and Edge areas including Private, Public and Hybrid Cloud, End User Computing, Mobility, Internet of Things, Data Science and Cognitive Computing.
The Enterprise Architect designs and manages an overall program of technologies and project solutions. Leads coordination of architecture technology and business integration. Demonstrates leadership of topics in the architect community and shows a passion for technology. Demonstrates business acumen by delivering the architecture program. Builds Capgemini’s image and reputation to the client and the market place.
The successful individual will:
• Provide top level business and technology architecture consultancy services to our clients
• Provide input to the design of End User based solutions as a recognized Architect or Design Authority
• Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
• Lead or support creation of innovative digital offers as complete enterprise solutions
• Support implementation programs for complex enterprise scale solutions
• Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
• Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids alike
• Work with Customer Managers, Architects, Subject Metter Experts, Solution Designers and senior levels on client site
• Excellent communications and presentation skills
• Good analytical, evaluative, and problem-solving abilities
• Minimum 2 years of work in global programs management implementing enterprise solutions
• Architectural domain expertise in at least 2 industries: Financial Services, Manufacturing, Retail, Services, etc.
• Proven thought leadership in technical implementations, development of best practices
• Good people and conflict resolution skills
• Used to working in global teams
Education and Qualifications
BSc/BEng in engineering, computer science, physics, information technology or related field or equivalent. Also relevant infrastructure certifications.
The successful candidate should be able to demonstrate good consultancy skills and practical experience in the general areas of:
• Cloud Infrastructure Technology (Public, Private, Hybrid)
• Edge Digital Services (Mobility, Analytics, Cognitive, Internet of Things)
• Service security
In particular, the candidate must have practical experience in two or more of the following areas:
• Architecture and design of common infrastructure technologies (including but not limited to Windows Server, Vmware, Hyper-V)
• Architecture and design of common Cloud technologies (including but not limited to AWS, Azure, Office 365)
• Architecture and design of common End User/Workplace technologies (including but not limited to Windows 7/10, Exchange, Citrix)
• Architecture and design of common ITSM and Automation Technologies (including but not limited to BMC Remedy ITSM, ServiceNow, BMC Atrium Orchestrator, HP Operations Orchestrator)
• Architecture and design of common Data Science and Cognitive Technologies (including but not limited to IBM Watson, MS Cognitive Services)
In addition the following would be of advantage:
• Experience with or awareness of enterprise architecture methods such as IAF, or TOGAF
• Awareness of ITIL IT Management concepts (ITIL V3 Foundation Certification)
• Awareness of ITSM solutions – BMC Remedy ITSM, ServiceNow
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.