State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Data Analytics Auditor
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-583190
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
Within Corporate Audit, our Data Analytics (DA) team works collaboratively with our stakeholders to manage project delivery and lead teams of data analytics resources in all aspects of design and delivery of information solutions. DA is integrated into the audit function and assists in leveraging data as an asset throughout the audit lifecycle.
Data Analytics Analyst
- Use appropriate data analytic and statistical tools and techniques to analyze a variety of data sources.
- Develop internal partnerships to provide opportunities for more efficient solutions to various data, system, and applications issues.
- Assist in implementation of additional scenarios, businesses, systems, etc.
- Perform data searches and/or other ad hoc requests.
- Responsible for the data mining, manipulation, and support of Analytical Reports.
- Analyze and interpret reporting results to assist business users.
- Ensure reports are generated and distributed within expected time frames.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, Data Analytics, Data Science, Engineering, Math, Accounting, or Finance.
- A minimum of 4 years programming, application or reporting development experience (SAS, SQL, Business Objects, MS SQL Server, Teradata, ACL).
- A minimum of 4 years of relevant work experience at a financial services company or comparable experience working as an advisor for a financial services company.
- Strong project management skills, ability to influence cross-functionally in a rapidly evolving business environment while managing multiple / concurrent projects.
- Strong written and verbal communication, presentation and technical writing skills.
- Hold certification in one of the following: CPA, CIA, CISA, CISSP, CFE.
- Experience using analytics / BI packages (e.g. SAS, SQL, Cognos, Business Objects, MicroStrategy, Spotfire, Tableau, QlikView) to build client analysis solutions.
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.