State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Client Reporting Specialist, Associate 2
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-583882
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
International Financial Data Services (IFDS) is the leading supplier of Transfer Agency services to European Asset Managers and their clients. As part of State Street Bank we are Luxembourg’s number one third party Transfer Agency Service Provider.
We are seeking an experienced Reporting Professional to join our Reporting Team. Working within a specialist department you will be creating bespoke financial reports for our wide range of clients. This is an excellent opportunity for a driven and motivated professional to develop their financial career within a leading organisation.
- Running daily, weekly, monthly and other regular reports for our clients.
- Create ad hoc reports using Cognos for internal and external clients.
- Accurate completion of all shareholder requests
- Production of reports on Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Prepare Management Information Reporting (Ad hoc and regular)
- Daily interaction with clients (fund managers) and internal departments to resolve reporting related queries
- Preparation & delivery of accurate reports to meet strict daily, weekly, monthly and quarterly deadlines
- Adherence to strict financial procedures in line with the relevant regulatory bodies
- Prepare and collate TA data information to comply with internal & external audit requests
- Maintain and run the existing MS-Access databases
- Experience of working within a high pressure environment with experience of meeting multiple deadlines.
- An analytical and logical working methodology
- Able to seek assistance and escalate and identify errors when necessary
- Driven and dynamic work ethic and a strong team player attitude
- SQL knowledge is considered as an additional asset. MS-Excel knowledge is a requirement.
- Experience within a financial services or banking environment is an additional asset
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.