State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Compliance Risk Monitoring Analyst, Senior Associate
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-584079
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
This position is perfect for an individual who has expertise in risk assessment, internal control, compliance or audit functions within the Financial Services sector, who possesses strong attention to detail and coordination capabilities, and who thrives in a fast-paced environment. It is a role from which a successful candidate may develop a career further in Compliance or in other risk and control areas.
In this role, the CRMT Analyst will:
- In concert with the Compliance Advisory teams, design Monitoring & Surveillance activities for areas deemed to be of higher focus within a particular Compliance Risk
- Execute the review of internal controls that support various regulatory requirements in addition to internal Firm requirements (Control Monitoring)
- Execute substantive outcome monitoring using analytical techniques to detect potential breaches of Regulatory Obligations (Surveillance Monitoring)
- Liaise with their CRMT colleagues all over the globe to share and complete deliverables
- Work with CRMT and Compliance Advisory colleagues to design high value, efficient Monitoring & Surveillance activities
- Execute said Monitoring & Surveillance activities in line with established standards and execution plans
- Provide timely execution and ensure quality of work product, including preparation of workpapers
- Demonstrate knowledge of the Compliance Oversight Program (COP) Methodology as well as a broad understanding of the entire Corporate Compliance function at State Street Corporation
- Establish and maintain relationships with the other CRMT staff members globally
- Complete assigned periodic training as required by corporate methodology (annually, quarterly, etc.)
- Identify real-time CRMT process improvements and suggest resolutions when applicable
- Master’s degree
- Minimum of 4-5 years relevant work experience with risk assessment, internal control, compliance or audit functions within the financial services sector
- Excellent critical thinking skills
- Ability to communicate with and appropriately influence all levels of management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication (written and verbal), and presentation skills
- Excellent project management and organizational skills
- Strong customer focus
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.