State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Design and Restructuring Consultant, Officer
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-586848
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
The prime objective of the Design and Restructuring Consultant is to drive key components of State Street’s Operating Model Transformation programme. Working with a team of similarly-focused individuals, the incumbent will facilitate the optimisation of operating model design, working with key stakeholders to reengineer key functions and processes within the relevant end-to-end operating model.
- Lead and assist relevant business and shared service teams in the delivery of complex organisational design, operating model or process change programmes/projects as set out in State Street’s global & local programme portfolio.
- Provide consultancy and/or drive the team’s strategy to optimize and standardize operational processes in line with the organisational objectives.
- Be able to drive quantifiable and qualitative analysis including but not limited to market analysis, process efficiency, productivity review, cost benefit modelling etc.
- Be responsible for end to end delivery of process improvement recommendations and implementation as per specific project objectives
- Lead planning, execution and management of assigned projects; ensure proper risk management framework is established and followed
- Follow and maintain specific process tools and templates to be used through project execution (e.g. BPMN)
- Ability to document operational processes in a process flow or value stream mapping (e.g. BPMN standards)
- Knowledge of Lean/Six Sigma (formal certification would be an advantage) tools and methods. Knowledge of other project methodologies would be an advantage.
- Strong analytical skills required
- Be able to work independently with minimal supervision
- Confidence to challenge the status quo and work with all stakeholders to ensure optimal outcomes
- Excellent communication and writing skills required
- 4-6 years job related experience in process design and/or operating model transformation initiatives
- Financial Industry/Consultancy expertise would be considered a plus
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.