For our Client, an international company located in Warsaw, we are looking for experienced Candidates who will be a part of new Cash Application team for a position of
- manage unapplied cash payments,
- process DD, BOE, RIBA/RID transactions,
- identify and code short payments,
- ensure proper treatment for recording cash in advance, cheque, etc.,
- research and follow up on unidentified customer payments resolution,
- ensure payments are managed in accordance with internal agreed service levels,
- work closely with Local AR in investigating payments and ensure a proper clearing,
- build strong communication and close working relationship with the key stakeholders within business and operations,
- provide support for other cash application queries raised by Local AR or customers,
- run process controls to ensure compliance and avoidance of future errors,
- identify and suggest process improvements and standardizations for the Cash Application processes.
- at least 1 - 2 years of experience in a similar position,
- min. 2 - 3 years of experience preferably in F&A processes in SSC/BPO environment,
- advanced English skills is a must,
- fluency in another European language, e.g. German, Italian or French will be an asset,
- working experience with ERP system (preferably SAP),
- ability to work under pressure to short deadlines,
- ability to use analytical thinking and logic to isolate and resolve issues in a timely manner,
- strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- work in the organization with the strong position on the global market,
- professional development in a growing business,
- competitive benefits package (medical healthcare, sports card, life insurance etc.),
- convenient location, near to the city center.