For our Client, an international organization we are looking for experienced Candidates for a position of Indirect Tax Specialist, who will be a member of a new team.
- investigate and support all indirect tax issue resolution requests received from the FSSC teams,
- constantly update and monitor the process documentation created capturing all changes/exceptions,
- identify and suggest process improvements and standardizations for the processes under team’s scope,
- participate in cross-training sessions, pass corresponding assessments,
- escalate all unsolved/unclear issues to the team leader,
- run process controls to ensure compliance and avoidance of future errors,
- Interact and comply with all Internal / External Audit requirements.
- 2 – 4 years of professional experience, preferably in VAT processes in SSC,
- educational background, preferably an ACCA/CIMA diploma,
- excellent English skills,
- working experience with SAP, MS Office and HFM would be an advantage,
- strong time management and prioritization skills,
- confident communication style,
- self-motivated, strong organizational skills and ability to multi-task,
- team player and also able to work independently.
- a challenging job in a dynamic and multinational environment,
- professional development in a global enterprise,
- competitive compensation and benefits package,
- opportunity to participate in the transition process.