State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Financial Institution Risk Analyst
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-588574
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
State Street is seeking a credit risk professional to analyse Global Banks, Insurances, Broker-Dealers, Sovereign and Sovereign-owned entities.
This analyst position will support a number of business areas, including Treasury, Global Markets, Credit Services, Custody and Network Management. The position will be a key part of the risk management team, providing a unique opportunity for an analyst to work in a dynamic risk management environment.
- Analyse Global Banks, Insurances, Broker-Dealers, Sovereign and Sovereign-owned entities
- Provide credit and risk rating recommendations based on analytical work
- Proactively monitor and report on market and other developments impacting assigned counterparties
- Assist other team members in investigating and resolving limit exceptions and processing new limit requests
- Assist with preparing daily/regular reports on market data for ERM management
- Collaborate with Credit Approvers in supporting the business areas with guideline changes, timely analytical needs, and other ad-hoc requirements
- Fluency in English
- Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, economics or related field
- 1-5 years of professional experience in finance services industry or other relevant area according to company’s management assessment
- Knowledge of Capital Markets products including Foreign Exchange, Treasury and derivatives products
- Effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated high energy and strong motivation to add value to the organization
- Willingness to work with others on the team on special projects
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.