State Street Corporation (NYSE: STT) is the world's leading provider of financial services to institutional investors including investment servicing, investment management, market research and trading. With $28.4 trillion in assets under custody and administration and $2.48 trillion in assets under management State Street operates in 29 countries and more than 100 geographic markets and employs over 29,000 worldwide promoting a culture of excellence.
At the moment we are looking for candidates for
Robotics Process Automation Architect, AVP
Location: Kraków, małopolskie
JOB ID: R-587605
to join the insource organization supporting the State Street EMEA
Why State Street Bank Poland?
Operating in Europe since 1970 State Street services clients in multiple locations. State Street Bank Poland was established in 2007 in Kraków. Today State Street Bank Poland employs over 2000 staff members at three sites across the city. Our Kraków office provides investment fund accounting and related services to clients of multiple State Street locations and business units across Europe. We offer positions in a challenging, rapidly changing and international environment. There are multiple opportunities to gain experience in diverse areas of the investment fund cycle. State Street offers a significant scope for personal growth and career progression. Throughout your career at State Street you will be provided with a wide range of training opportunities and internal mobility options as well as individual development plans, attractive benefits and an excellent remuneration package. The continuous development of our employees from day one is critical as we continually seek to develop and expand the local management team and create future leaders from within.
State Street Global Technology Services newly created Robotics Process Automation Center of Excellence is hiring an RPA Architect to join the fast-growing team of experts working on advanced robotics and cognitive process automation to help stand up an industrial robotics platform and deliver automation solutions to our internal business partners to provide more efficiency and better service to our clients. This organization will provide future transformational technologies globally within the company.
- Responsible for all technical aspects of RPA implementations projects and initiatives
- Expected to lead the Designing, Developing, integrating and testing of end-to-end technical automation solutions for the identified business/process areas
- Provide architecture guidance to the team, working on RPA products/projects with strong focus on solution architecture, architecture artifacts, performance, scaling and security.
- Building and supporting robots using the most popular RPA technologies (Blue Prism, UiPath, Automation Anywhere or NICE)
- Architect scalable solutions from an In-depth understanding of the features & functionalities of Blue Prism
- Understanding of RPA solution implementations (Accredited Blue Prism is a +)
- Partner closely with our RPA Automation team and RPA Solution Architects to translate the customer's business case requirements into defined RPA value proposition and design solution scope
- B.S. Degree in Computer Science or similar degree is preferred
- 5 + years experience in RPA platform development with Blue Prism, Automation Anywhere, UI Path etc. (preferably VBA, SQL & C# or Python)
- 5 + years experience of systems development lifecycle
- 2 + years experience leading and managing project teams
- Experience with program leadership, governance and change enablement
- Strategic understanding of operational principals and execution methodologies
Nice to have:
- Business process knowledge
- Strong understanding of enterprise IT architecture and infrastructure
- Awareness with Agile/SCRUM DEVOps / SecDevOps SDLC methodology
- understanding of various underlying technologies used in RPA such as Artificial Intelligence, Natural Language Processing, Cognitive Computing, Machine Learning, Pattern Matching, Analytics etc.
- Experience in leading architecture aspects of software development with strong emphasis on Object Oriented analysis and design (OOAD), layered application development, domain driven design, and architecture design patterns
- Experience in implementing Robotic technology solutions in an IT governed environment.
- Employee savings plan
- Premium life insurance package
- VIP medical package
- International operating environment
- Language classes
- Soft skills trainings
- Technical workshops
- Development sessions with a mentor
- Diversity of opportunities across a range of challenging and highly complex activities
- Technical or leadership career pathway
To apply to this position, follow the "apply now" link. To locate this position in our application page, please use the KEYWORD search functionality and insert either the State Street Job ID or the Location.
As a first step we ask all candidates to fill out our online application form. Please enclose the CV in English and remember to save this document without any Polish characteristics also in file name.