Capgemini is one of the world's foremost providers of consulting, technology and outsourcing services.
Cloud Infrastructure Services is one of the biggest outsourcing service providers in Poland. Since the establishment of our first service center in Krakow in 2004, it has achieved great success and grown rapidly. In 2006, we opened a second center in Katowice and in 2012 a third center in Opole. Today, our team of 2,000 professionals delivers IT outsourcing services to 40 clients in 20 languages.
Role is located in the Architecture Capability Team part of the Cloud and Edge within the Cloud Infrastructure Services business unit. The team responsibilities involve the architecture and design consulting work related to the Cloud and Edge Service Management tools ecosystem, related integrations and automation. Successful applicants will be able to work within Capgemini Architects team and with Capgemini clients across the globe on the Workplace technologies including Cognitive Computing, Automation, Self-Service solutions, Bots, etc.
Architect plays an important role in the project team and is responsible for the overall design of the solutions and mapping client business requirements to technical requirements, using Capgemini standards and industry best-practices.
As a Citrix Solutions Architect, you will be involved in all aspects of design and implementations of the End User and Workplace solutions primarily based on Citrix and Microsoft technologies. This is a client facing, Architecture & Consulting role which requires excellent presentation and communication skills as well as outstanding technical capabilities with in-depth knowledge of Application Virtualization and VDI solutions.
Successful candidate will:
• Take part in the Capgemini Service Portfolio development using best in class technologies
• Design the End User and Workplace based solutions
• Provide input to bids and assist in presenting proposals to potential clients
• Provide top level infrastructure consultancy services to our clients
• Provide input to and/or create specialist points of view for the market and where appropriate present at industry events
• Bring thought leadership and innovative solution ideas to existing clients and bids
• Excellent knowledge and experience of designing and implementing enterprise scale solutions based on Citrix products (XenApp/XenDesktop).
• Expertise in the existing state assessments, design of desired state architecture and realization of Citrix solution transformation roadmaps.
• Appreciation and understanding of common infrastructure and cloud technologies. (Including but not exclusively Windows Server/VMware/Azure/AWS).
• Minimum of 5 years of experience in supporting Citrix XenApp and Citrix XenDesktop architecture, and application deployment.
• Minimum of 3 years of experience with Application Virtualization with Citrix XenApp 6.5.
• Experience in Citrix NetScaler configuration.
• Advance knowledge of Provisioning Services, and Storefront.
• Intermediate knowledge of Windows 2008 / 2012, Group policy management, DHCP, DNS.
• Understand of PowerShell to automate tasks.
• Basic knowledge of virtualization infrastructure including VMware ESX Server, Virtual Center, VMotion.
• Basic understanding of network topology.
• Excellent communication, analytical and writing skills.
• Fluency in English.
• Good people and conflict resolution skills.
• Experience working in large and global implementation projects
• Self-starter focused on innovation and development of new skills
• Ability to socialize ideas, make recommendations, and gather team consensus to solve problems
• Open to travel and temporary work abroad
• Awareness of IT Service Management concepts (ITIL Foundation certification)
• Knowledge of industry architecture frameworks (for example TOGAF, AIF, etc.)
• Developing and implementing systems/solutions using Agile/Scrum methodology
Utwórz powiadomienie, a informacje o nowych ofertach pracy spełniających Twoje kryteria otrzymasz mailowo.
Dziękujemy za utworzenie powiadomienia. Nowe oferty pracy spełniające ustawione przez Ciebie kryteria będą przesyłane na Twój adres e-mail.
Zamknij okno, aby wrócić do poprzedniej strony.