For our Client, a well-known international company, we are looking for graduates and non-stationary students, who want to gain their first experience in finance or administration area. All of the new employees will participate in series of onboarding training and additional activities, to get to know the company policy, gain needed knowledge about financial and administration processes, start interesting development path and boost their careers!
- active participation in onboarding training,
- performing the financial/administrative process with the support of buddy,
- acting in a team – providing help and support for other team members,
- processing financial transactions, clients queries, accounts administration,
- preparing and updating documentation regarding internal standards.
- knowledge of French language on a B2 level,
- knowledge of English language on a B2 level,
- full-time availability (40h per week),
- willingness to learn and gain new knowledge,
- good communication skills, ability to work in a team,
- multitasking way of work.
- opportunity to gain first professional experience in the international company,
- the possibility of participation in extra courses,
- attractive salary and boarding benefits package (private health care, life insurance, multisport card),
- flexible working hours,
- additional activities organized by an employer,
- interesting career path, the possibility of professional development within the company structures.