As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PwC is a leading professional services network employing more than 236,000 talented people sharing their thinking, experience and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice in 158 countries. We attracted 59,000 of the brightest minds last year eager to reimagine the possible with us and support governments, businesses, communities, and the capital markets to create a future we all aspire to be a part of, one that is sustainable and inclusive for all.
PwC Advisory in Poland, is offering a unique opportunity for an experienced, ambitious candidate to join Advisory Team in Warsaw or Katowice office for the position of:
Senior Consultant / Consultant
Regional CEE Team in Poland
in Capital Projects & Infrastructure (CP&I)
responsible for operations in 29 countries within
Central and Eastern Europe and Eurasia
PwC CP&I Team in Poland is providing advisory services to national and international clients including:
•private equity funds, infrastructure funds and other investors,
•private and public companies,
•International Financial Institutions (e.g. the World Bank Group, EIB, EBRD) and commercial banks,
•and many others around the globe.
PwC CP&I supports clients in regards to multimillion / multibillion investment projects, infrastructure related transactions, strategy, business expansion and optimisation, governance, reform and capacity building.
Our services cover areas such as:•corporate finance,
•project structuring and evaluation (i.e. financial analysis, cost-benefit analysis, feasibility study, Value for Money, and risk analysis),
•finance raising, optimisation, and restructuring,
•strategic, business, and market assessment,
Role:Experienced consultant / senior consultant will be one of the key members of the CP&I Team, driving value added and quality delivery for Clients and supporting international CP&I practice dynamic growth. We are looking for ambitious candidates who can take the ownership and are seeking long-term development opportunities in a challenging environment.
- 1-3 years of relevant professional experience (e.g. corporate finance, banking, capital projects, investments management, consulting),
- Sharp analytical and strategic thinking skills,
- Business acumen,
- Strong capabilities in financial analysis and investments evaluation,
- Good understanding of financial statements,
- Financial modelling skills, although not necessary, will be an asset,
- Great communication and interpersonal skills,
- Drive for professional and personal development,
- MS Office literacy (Excel and Power Point),
- Proficiency in English is a must.
- Work in dynamically growing, successful team of high-profile consultants providing services to reputable clients globally,
- A unique opportunity to catalyse professional development and broaden competences in the global PwC network,
- Access to international training programmes, workshops, knowledge resources
- Opportunity to cooperate within global PwC network and participate in projects in PwC offices abroad,
- Competitive salary with additional benefits,
- Comfortable working conditions,
- Great atmosphere.