As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
A career within Tax Technology services, will provide you with the opportunity to work directly with senior Information Technology professionals within PwC, as well as with our clients, in order to provide specialised assistance to troubleshoot and resolve issues surrounding the technical application aspects of our tax technology solutions.
Our team is responsible for acting as the direct liaison with information technology professionals at PwC and our clients by providing specialised assistance to troubleshoot and resolve issues with our tax technology solutions. You'll focus on utilising proprietary web applications and managing technology support.
Full Stack Developer .NET
- Deep Expertise in at least one of the following frameworks
- Angular/AngularJS, React, or Vue
- Understanding of modern CSS and CSS Pre-Processors
- Solid understanding of HTML 5+ and ES6
- Good understanding of agile programming methodology
- Experience utilizing Microsoft Application Life Cycle Management using Visual Studio Team Foundation Server 2015-2017 preferred
- Good understanding of software development life-cycle, Microsoft Web Technology stack and programming languages. (ASP.Net MVC, C#, Entity Framework, SQL Server 2012 etc)
- Any certifications in .Net development are preferred
- Experience working in a fast paced, agile environment.
- Ability to provide leadership across a team comprised of staff and vendor resources
- 2-4 years or more of experience
- 1-2 years of .NET development experience
- Hands on framework understanding
- Hands on .NET MVC and Entity Framework Development, Design, and Review of enterprise scale applications
- Hands on Microsoft SQL Development Design and Review of enterprise scale applications
- Hands on Microsoft TFS experience working in highly structured branched environment merging code from one branch to another
- Ability to work in an Agile process and plan work daily, resolve development blockers, and escalate issues appropriately
- Ability to help the team scope development work items and to manage to time and quality targets within a sprint
- Ability to review designs and code deliverables to ensure adherence to development standards and to provide feedback/coaching to developers on areas for improvement
- Prefer experience working with vendor frameworks such as DevExpress or Kendo
- Possibility of participating in interesting projects,
- Attractive salary and package of social benefits,
- Work in professional, dynamic, international environment.