As global game changers, our experts play big. Match your curiosity with continuous opportunities to learn, grow and make an impact. Join PwC and be a game changer.
PwC provides industry-focused Assurance, Tax, and business consulting services to build public trust and enhance value for our clients and our stakeholders. More than 180,000 people in 157 countries across our network share their thinking, experience, and solutions to develop fresh perspectives and practical advice.
Currently, in our office in Warsaw, we are looking for an experienced candidate for the position of:
- Working closely with business managers in preparation of proposals, presentations, reports, brochures,
- Analyze Requests for Proposals with core team to validate/verify interpretation of the requirements,
- Ensuring the quality and compliance with internal processes and procedures and client expectations,
- Proactively assist in proposal development and review process,
- Preparing layouts of bid documents and high quality documents: professionally formatted documents, presentations and newsletters, using the firm’s visual identity,
- Basic on guidelines visual designing, data and process visualization,
- Preparing animations and advanced graphic solutions,
- Collaborating with cross-functional teams such as Human Capital, Marketing, Finance, Legal teams to produce complete proposals.
- At least 2 years of experience in similar role in business services environment, international company will be an advantage,
- Experience in proposal coordination, proposal development and/or proposal writing,
- Solid understanding of “client” deliverables, and the ability to take responsibility for them,
- Experience with designing infographics and other creative data visualizations,
- Very good knowledge of PowerPoint,
- Experience with Adobe Creative Suite, with special concentrations in Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, highly preferred,
- Project management skills with the ability to work under pressure,
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously,
- Ability to prepare materials with a high degree of accuracy,
- Exceptional organizational skills and attention to detail,
- Multi-task, prioritize and work between multiple proposals and manage time and projects appropriately, strictly adhering to all deadlines,
- Experience with video production and animation is an advantage.
- Opportunity to build unique competences in high value proposal design area,
- Opportunity to broaden your professional experience,
- Great atmosphere and a comfortable working environment.